Lurkers - come on out

Atlanta lurker here. Disney almost every year; this. year my teaching schedule is allowing me to do Disney during GayDays.

Been lurking for a while, and finally posting because I have a trip planned this fall! Would love to do Gay Days some time.

I'm straight & married to my beautiful dh for 25 years...26 later this year.

So-I'm very naughty replying to your thread-I just saw the title and loved it.
I'll pop back out again now. ::MinnieMo

Thanks! I am actually an introvert, which means I can be alone for long periods of time without being lonely. I would prefer my partner was going with me, but he is not into Disney and going to WDW once was enough for him, so he would not budge no matter how much I begged. I love Disney and figured I rather go alone than not at all, so I am doing it. I'll definitely check out the meet up thread.

pluto:
I post occasionally. I thought I was the only one in this predicament. Just got back today and he came with.... he stayed in the cabin alone2 of the 4 days... will go alone or with friends in the future

Recent lurker here - just joined today. Try to get to a Disney park each year - next up Boardwalk in December! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!