LUSH Cosmetics

Is that a change? It was online last year and the year before, because I purchased from the sale both times. I never go into Lush because the salespeople are too pushy.

Hmmmmm. I'm not sure. It was may daughter who told me that they don't put the sale online, but a search online for LUSH Boxing Day Sale 2018 says that the sale will be in stores and online. Looking at past blog posts, I can find multiple sources that say they were available online in other years as well. The only story that I can find that says that LUSH wasn't doing an online Boxing Day sale was from the UK. I hadn't realized it was British when I first searched. I stand corrected. Happy shopping!!!

Never got the obession with Lush, it's nice to stop by, smell and maybe get something. I find their prices simply outragous. Especially when you can get natural products much cheaper elsewhere and bathbombs anywhere. I never noticed a difference. The hair products never worked for me.. The conditioners for long, thick hair was like using no conditioner.

Their bath bombs are MUCH more pigmented than almost any others I've tried that are sold commercially. The other ones I love are Charmed Aroma as they smell great, are HIGHLY pigmented as well and have jewelry in them! But if you think LUSH are expensive at $5-6 you'll really cringe at the $15.99 price on them but the jewelry is fun and allegedly ranges in value from $10-$5000 so that's fun too.

I have recently discovered Lush when my mom went on a weekend trip to a larger city and brought me back a bag of Lush products. She knows I’m a big animal person and they really adovcate for vegetarian products and no animal testing.
I am now addicted and a little upset (but my wallet is relieved) that the closest Lush is two hours away.
My 10 year old DD and I have been going crazy using the products each day in our bath/shower. The bubble bars are my favorite (Nog Yog Yule Log is AMAZING and I’m going to cry when we run out). I just cut a small chunk off for each shower and use a little at a time. My husband is going to visit his parents in Destin and he plans on picking me up some goodies. I cannot wait for more slush. I seriously love their products so much I would work there is we lived near one!

Stick with LUSH, after 3 teenaged girls, I’ve learned that not all bath bombs are created equal (although they are getting some from PINK because I needed free shipping).

No, they aren't Lush is expensive but makes very nice products. We bought homemade bath bombs at a craft fair last year--YUCK. The scent was so bad and strong I had to open the windows and ended up tossing them.
My girls love the Lush Snow Fairy bubble wands. I recommend the bubble wands as they last for many baths. They had some different ones this year, one smells like lemon lime and I couldn't stop smelling it as I wrapped gifts. YUM
OP, as others recommended you can order right off of their site, as I did. While the service in that store is excellent, I end up buying way too much when I go in there!

OP, you may be all set now, but I noticed they sell the Body Shop and Bath & Body Works products on Amazon. Those are my go-to's. I have used Lush in the past, but I had a horrible reaction one time and hesitant to use anything again. It was a bar of soap, the kind they cut and weigh, and it made my underarms break out in a rash from under my arm down my side to my hip. I had to go to urgent care and get a steroid for the rash. I've never had a reaction like that before and I don't know what was in it, but sometimes those natural products have things we don't normally use!

We love Lush! One of my favorite products is their hair color. It's henna based. I first tried it because the color at the salon gave me a burning feeling on my scalp. It's more time consuming, but I love the results.

Lush is popular here (Australia) also. We made a special trip out on Friday night to our closest store which is an hour away. It's something that my teenagers always have on their Christmas list. My car still smells beautiful 24 hours later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter