Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Well yay I am getting closer!!!! Thought I would start my new planning journal!!

OK!! The wedding is at 10 AM at Seabreeze Point! At 12 we are going to have lunch at the GFC!!

My planner is Kathleen Reynolds and she has been great so far I absolutely love her!!! Very responsive and such a sweet sweet person.

For floral I had Rosie and I love her to death,she was so sweet and very helpful.She knew exactly what I wanted when I spoke with her.She helped me with all the decorating options we could do at SBP.

Vendors:

Make up and Hair- Anna from Beaute Speciale.I booked everything through Veronica,she was easy to get a hold of through email and on the phone. I think Anna is coming to do our hair at like 4:30 AM :OMG!

Videography-Stan from STVS,so far so good,I have had no problems with him,we communicated through email.He explained each package to me which was helpful and I asked him to have the video back to me by June 21st for our party at home and he said no problem,normally he charges for it but because I asked ahead of time he isn't going to.

Photography-Randy Chapman,I love him what else is there to say.

Officiant- Rev Tim Herring.I talked with him on the phone and loved him instantly.Very friendly and bubbly personality.

Dress steaming-Carolyn Allens.We are getting our tuxes from her too.

I think that is it for the vendors!

Tim and I have a small bridal party. My sister Laura and my BF Lisa are my maid of honors :). Tim's brother Russ and Tim's BF Pat(Lisa's BF,soon to be Fiance :woohoo: ) are the Bestmen:)

Here is a picture of my dress,March I get it altered. I can't wait :)
It is by Justin Alexander,color Ivory
Picture192.jpg

Picture190.jpg

I can't wait to get it altered lol,It fits my waist perfect.I just need it taken up at the bottom and taken in at the chest lol,I was not blessed there lol.

Here are my shoes
Picture627.jpg

Headpice
tiara.jpg

Veil
Picture260.jpg

Here is my cake..The flavor is Chocolate chip cake with chocolate mousse filling.
cake4.jpg

Cake topper

Picture586.jpg

Bridesmaid dresses
203600_5933.jpg

We got them from Ann Taylor Celebrations.This was the perfect pink,they are very simple and elegant.You tie a bow in the back.

Your dress is gorgeous! It fits you perfectly! Everything coordinates wonderfully and will look beautiful on your big day. :cutie: Can't wait to read more!

Hi Lynn,
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more of what you've planned. Hopefully I can get my DF to lurk at your SBP wedding! So far everything looks so beautiful. And I LOVE your shoes.

Nikki

Yay! Lynn!!!!

I love everything you've picked out. I especially love your shoes. As a fellow ivory dress bride, I had a hard time finding shoes that I loved. But, finally I found some that work for not so much $$$.

Can't wait to read all about your plans.

What kind of floral are you doing for SBP? My wedding is in one week there. I opted just for ivory petals for the aisle and then my flower girl is going to toss red petals.

Hi Lynn! I am so glad that you are starting a PJ! I've seen you on these board forever. It's nice to start reading your story.

Oh yes, I agree with the tiara. I am having a hard time finding one I like. I tried one on at a bridal salon and it was 300.00. Don't think I want to spend that much. Most that I see on ebay are really cheep (like under 20.00 and I am sure they look cheep when you get them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Linda

I bought my shoes at DSW for like $40 and my tiara from ebay.It was from David's Bridal,I got it for like $40 too lol.

I love everything! Especially the shoes, and for $40 I like them even more, LOL!!!;)

Seabreeze point Decorations and Floral!

We are going to have an assortment of pink roses scattered going down the aisle,on the sand ceremony table and cake table. Here is a picture of the sand cermemony and the petals going down the aisle.
100_13191.jpg

Our sand ceremony colors are light and dark pink of course :)

SeaBreezePointDECORATED1.jpg

My bouquet, I will have 36 roses and the ribbon is going to be wrapped all the way down the stems
pink_rose_bouquet_dis1.jpg

For the MOH bouquets they are going to have 18 roses,an assortment of pinks
Pinkroses1.jpg

My mom is going to carry pink roses,in a little clutch
mothers20clutch1.jpg

here is my moms dress
s08_d0894_2_psd.jpg

we are going to have this swag as well but instead of the floral we are going to have pink satin bows where the floral would be.
00291220-20002720SBP20swag20with20f.jpg

This is how I want to wear my hair,half up half down.
wedding-hairstyles-6.jpg

Everything looks beautiful, I would love to see you on the day, but I think my MOH and I will be in the middle of our pampering session at the Mandara spa as it's the day before my wedding! If I'd known what time your ceremony was I'd probably have got us ressies for the afternoon instead! LOL

Everything looks beautiful, I would love to see you on the day, but I think my MOH and I will be in the middle of our pampering session at the Mandara spa as it's the day before my wedding! If I'd known what time your ceremony was I'd probably have got us ressies for the afternoon instead! LOL

HAHA omg don't worry about it lol. Your pampering session sounds lovely:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter