Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your dress was gorgeous! the pictures are great and the video made me cry. Can't wait to see the rest.

:lovestruc
BEAUTIFUL Lynn! Congrats - it looks like everything was amazing. The video brought tears to my eyes! It made me sooo excited for my wedding!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

WOW, LYNN YOU LOOKED GORGEOUS!!!, THE PICTS SO FAR ARE GREAT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST . THE VIDEO IS GREAT!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

AW! I just watched the video. You looked so amazing! It made me cry! :sad1:

Definatly solidified my wanting of SBP as my location! :thumbsup2

Your video was just beautiful! Congratulations! Enjoy your awesome Honeymoon now!!

Lynn -- I couldn't get the sound of the video until I watched again at home last night. The music was wonderful and it was such a pleasure to hear you and Tim speak your vows to each other. WOW! Now, I feel like I really know you! :hug: Everything looked beautiful, sweetie! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!

oh my god lynn!!!!!!!!!

you look amazing & that sneak peek is awesome

you both looked SO happy & i loved all your giggles of happiness (& your waving) SO CUTE!!!!

Im glad it was such a beautiful day!!!

congrats to you both!!!

:sad: Thank Goodness! I'm not alone sitting in front of my computer bawling! There's a mess of us out there doing it!

Sometimes my husband doesn't quite understand the connection the dis brings people! He just thinks I am kookoo!! :laughing:

Everything is so beautiful and makes me so happy for you and Tim!

Can't wait to see the rest! But I must be patient and let you enjoy your honeymoon with your new husband!

Hi, Lynn!! Let us know if your shoes ended up being comfortable all day.

I have a horrible time finding shoes :scared: , let alone for my wedding!! I might try to buy the same ones. Where did you get yours?:cutie:

I just watched the Sneak Peek video and wow!!!!! You guys looked great, especially you Lynn. Makes me want to dye my hair red, but I don't think I'd pull it off like you! You looked gorgeous!

Thanks for posting the video because I got to see where I'll be getting married! It looked gorgeous! I have a quick question... did you order the sand ceremony things (sand, glassware, etc...) from Disney Floral or did you buy it on your own and bring it?

Can't wait to see more pics!

Lynn, I have followed along a little bit on your PJ, but I saw your update an just had to look at your pictures and video. You looked absolutely breathtaking! I will definitely be following along with your TR. I saw your troubles at POR, and hope everything was sorted out and you are having a magical honemoon!

OMG Lynn you look'ed AMAZING! What a beautiful wedding... I absolutely can not wait until you post pics! Gorgeous!

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Still Here!!!! Leave Tomorrow,we Added A Night On And Switched To The Poly On Friday,abosolutely Hated Por..rather Stay At A Value,seriously And I'm Easy To Please Lol.......lots Of Pixie Dust....lots Can't Wait To Post My Tr..i Think We Have The Most Amazing Charecter Picture Ever!!
Love Yas...i'll Try And Catch Up..

Hey Lynn! Your pictures are just beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride! Cant wait to hear all about the big day. I'm so glad everything turned out well for you :goodvibes

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Still Here!!!! Leave Tomorrow,we Added A Night On And Switched To The Poly On Friday,abosolutely Hated Por..rather Stay At A Value,seriously And I'm Easy To Please Lol.......lots Of Pixie Dust....lots Can't Wait To Post My Tr..i Think We Have The Most Amazing Charecter Picture Ever!!
Love Yas...i'll Try And Catch Up..

Congrats on going to the Poly and for getting to stay an extra night. Enjoy your last night in Disney. Can't wait to read your TR!!!

P.S. I've been a lurker all through your PJ and therefore can't wait to read your TR. Congrats again!

Both your video and pictures are wonderful. Sorry you did not have a good time at POR - but the Poly must have been great.

Can't wait to read more.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter