Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

I've finished 6 of my 7 groups, and plan to have the last completed tomorrow.

Here's my DHS piece. The bottom layer is BB bling, the middle layer is foil, and the red layer on the guitar is also foil. The top layer is inked. I'm trying to get the rest of the pictures to upload to photobucket and will post as the internet allows.

IMG_9702.jpg
[/IMG]

Rachal, please let me know if I'm missing any requirements on these.

More pieces:

Fab 5 group:

IMG_9706.jpg
[/IMG]

Epcot group:

IMG_9697.jpg
[/IMG]

World Showcase group:

IMG_9699.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for the scrap :love:, ladies! Here are two more pieces. I still have to finish my Snow White piece and I'll be ready to mail.

Walt Quote:

IMG_9705.jpg
[/IMG]

and MK:

IMG_9704.jpg
[/IMG]

I love them all! :goodvibes

Thanks Rachel! Just need to finish assembling my snow white group and I'll be ready to mail. Everything else is bagged and tagged.

Checking in--I am about half finished. Now that I've completed the surprise swap I can focus all of my attention on this one ;)

Checking in...all cut, need to finish assembly and embellishing...goal is to be completed by the end of next week. Will re-update next week!!

Thanks Erin!

Checking in: I just have to finish up my last set. I'm going to work on them in the morning, and I'll be postal either tomorrow afternoon or Wed morning.

I am hoping to finish these today and get them mailed tomorrow. I did the pangani trail (Africa). I will update again when I am ready to mail.

I finished my pieces today. I just need to bag and tag so they will be in the mail in the next 2 days.

Checking in--I am about half finished. Now that I've completed the surprise swap I can focus all of my attention on this one ;)

Checking in...all cut, need to finish assembly and embellishing...goal is to be completed by the end of next week. Will re-update next week!!

Thanks Erin!

Checking in: I just have to finish up my last set. I'm going to work on them in the morning, and I'll be postal either tomorrow afternoon or Wed morning.

I finished my pieces today. I just need to bag and tag so they will be in the mail in the next 2 days.

Thanks ladies!

I have all of my lyrics typed. I have three finished: my Walt quote, Peter Pan for the Classic Movie group, and the show group. The Peter Pan cloud has two layers of shimmer paper and is inked. The Walt quote has 1 layer specialty paper, is inked, and has a jewel. The Nemo lyric has 1 layer specialty paper and bling.

IMG_4143.jpg

Rachel - those are great!! I am so excited about that Nemo one...for some reason that song always makes me tear up?! LOL A big mush...that's all!!

I can't remember if I checked in or not, :) I have 1 competed group, printing out my lyrics and assembling today, hoping to mail by Friday since I don't think they I will be done by the time I hit the PO tonight. too many crabby kids.

Here are mine, I will be postal in the morning!!

Group A: Bottom 2 layers are bling, and lyric is inked.

IMAG0390.jpg

Group D, Vellum for the quote and stickled flowers. You can also sand it if you would like when you get it- I used core'diantion.

IMAG0383.jpg

Group H, Siggy is stickled, quote inked, middle layer has a sheen to it

IMAG0391.jpg

Group M, bottom layer is bling, quote is inked.

IMAG0389.jpg

Rachal - those are great!

Problem...I did the same Mr. Incredible quote...and my pieces are done for that group. Suggestions? PrincessJayne, wdwmickey, MDD and myself are all effected by this. Mr. Incredible was my hero choice for that group.

Rachal - those are great!

Problem...I did the same Mr. Incredible quote...and my pieces are done for that group. Suggestions? PrincessJayne, wdwmickey, MDD and myself are all effected by this. Mr. Incredible was my hero choice for that group.

My momma and I think it's fine since they're for two different groups.

Rachal- your pieces look amazing! I'll go update that you're postal.

I mailed out my pieces today in priority mail. I have pictures on my phone if I can get them posted while I am away I will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter