Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

Sorry for the late check in - my internet broke themn i've been on holiday! Mine have been postal a while now so you should receive them shortly. For group M (the pixar one) I've done a Ratatouile piece instead of Nemo - I hope this is ok - i noticed no one else in the group was doing Ratatouile. if there's any problems, i can do a Nemo piece and send separately.

Sorry for the late check in - my internet broke themn i've been on holiday! Mine have been postal a while now so you should receive them shortly. For group M (the pixar one) I've done a Ratatouile piece instead of Nemo - I hope this is ok - i noticed no one else in the group was doing Ratatouile. if there's any problems, i can do a Nemo piece and send separately.

A Ratatouile piece is great! I'm on the lookout for your package, thanks! :goodvibes

:hug:Hi! Rachel, I hope you got my PM! Sorry I've been away from a :surfweb: for several weeks (combination of work & vacation travel!). I'm back! As you know, my pieces are complete (have been for a while) and I've gone postal. you should have my package shortly, if not already.

Thanks!!!

:hug:Hi! Rachel, I hope you got my PM! Sorry I've been away from a :surfweb: for several weeks (combination of work & vacation travel!). I'm back! As you know, my pieces are complete (have been for a while) and I've gone postal. you should have my package shortly, if not already.

Thanks!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier; I've been really busy these past few days. I got your package today and everything looks great!

Rachel, my box is postal and according to the dc, should be delivered tomorrow.

I'll be looking for it; thanks for letting me know!

Here are my groups:

A1, C, D, D
IMG_4162.jpg

E, F, G, I, J
IMG_4163.jpg

K, L, M
IMG_4164.jpg

N, O, P
IMG_4166.jpg

Thanks ladies :)

Rachel and I are back form a surprise out of town trip. Still waiting on one package.

Thanks ladies :)

Rachel and I are back form a surprise out of town trip. Still waiting on one package.

hope you had fun!

would you be able to hold my package until we get home on the 20th?

Sorry guys...Rachel had given me a couple of extra days to get these out. I planned to mail tomorrow but a few got destroyed this weekend...by a bad dog...there are 3 possible candidates...and none are owning up. Anyway...we are printing as we speak and I will get them re-done asap. Will have them to Rachel by the week's end. Sorry.

Bummer Erin!!!! That stinks!!! Take your time, remember it is only paper and glue ;)

Ummm...yeah...there would have been more but they slid under the hutch in the kitchen. I am prety sure I know which one did it...the little baby has become quite spiteful when I leave. But, it is so hard for me to get mad at him when he gives me the eyes. Anyway, I have been pretty productive this morning so I am happy about that. I am hoping to get some pictures up of what I have fully complete and these groups I am re-doing by tomorrow. In between driving lessons (ugh...James got his permit!) I am pushing these last few re-dos out...plan to be postal Wednesday afternoon.

Erin your box arrived today. Everything is awesome :goodvibes

Ladies--Rachel and I will be sorting this weekend. Your packages should be postal on Monday :flower3:

Ladies we are postal :dance3: Please let me know when your packages arrive :thumbsup2

Rita & Rebecca we were able to fit your pieces in a cardboard flat rate envelope so we saved you some postage :goodvibes

Oops! We were so busy sorting we forgot to take pics for the slideshow :( We'll take pics of all the groups my mom and I were in later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter