Lyric Swap Interest Thread-- Groups listed in Post 1

I know right :) Maybe we should let Erin help Rachel set this up instead of me ;)

Oh no...it's a mother-daughter project...LOL I just am the overly excited participant! Don't know what got into me today...I know I have spent too much time on here when I should be cleaning and getting ready to go away for the weekend! But, in my defense, I have been researching and designing swap pieces while on here!

ETA - you both know that if you need help that doesn't involve taking over I am here! :hug:

Oh no...it's a mother-daughter project...LOL I just am the overly excited participant! Don't know what got into me today...I know I have spent too much time on here when I should be cleaning and getting ready to go away for the weekend! But, in my defense, I have been researching and designing swap pieces while on here!

ETA - you both know that if you need help that doesn't involve taking over I am here! :hug:

You're so cute :hug: I was just joking! But your ideas are so great I think you might be more helpful than me right now :goodvibes

OK...lol here's my requests...

I'd like rides (don't know how you want to break that one up...maybe by park?), characters (again multiple groups), movies, park shows, walt/imagineers quotes, 4 parks / 1 world

That's off the top of my head...may come up with more! LOL

Great minds think alike; those are exactly what I was thinking. I'll have the list up in just a few minutes. I don't have anything to do other than a chem packet and studying for AP Euro this weekend (3 day weekend!) :goodvibes

Can you explain 4 parks/1 world a little? It sounds cool, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Great minds think alike; those are exactly what I was thinking. I'll have the list up in just a few minutes. I don't have anything to do other than a chem packet and studying for AP Euro this weekend (3 day weekend!) :goodvibes

oh that's all....sounds like a lot to me!

Can you explain 4 parks/1 world a little? It sounds cool, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

saw the groups, looks good! will start looking around for what I want to do!

You're so cute :hug: I was just joking! But your ideas are so great I think you might be more helpful than me right now :goodvibes

Nah...you guys are good at this! I know it will be an awesome swap with the two of you at the wheel!! I just didn't want you to think I was "bogarting".

For the four parks, one world...I was thinking...each person in the group picked a park and did something pertaining to that park. So, you would get a piece from each park in the group. Did I make it clear as mud? And, are you limiting the number of players per group? Like the character group...that could have a ton of players...or will you just let however many want to sign up? It is just the 1 element, so not too big of a deal....just inquiring! LOL

For the movies...what about splitting it up by Classics vs. Pixar vs. non-Pixar current?

I think it all looks great and can not wait!

Sorry Erin we've had a crappy couple of days here. Spent $250 to fix the dryer (higher because DH tried to fix it himself :furious:) and over $400 at the vet because DH cut Latte (Sarah's golden) behind her ear when he was "cutting off matted fur". Poor thing she has at least 10 stitiches that I can see :( Oh and I was updating my Gypsy to use with my new E2 and it froze :scared1: Can't get it to turn off, can't re-connect it to cricut sync, can't talk to provo craft because they're closed for the night!!! Yikes I wanna go to bed and start over.

So 4 Parks 1 World is a go :thumbsup2 Rachel says max 5-6 per group and I'm sure she'll divide the movies and characters up into groupings that work together.

Sorry Erin we've had a crappy couple of days here. Spent $250 to fix the dryer (higher because DH tried to fix it himself :furious:) and over $400 at the vet because DH cut Latte (Sarah's golden) behind her ear when he was "cutting off matted fur". Poor thing she has at least 10 stitiches that I can see :( Oh and I was updating my Gypsy to use with my new E2 and it froze :scared1: Can't get it to turn off, can't re-connect it to cricut sync, can't talk to provo craft because they're closed for the night!!! Yikes I wanna go to bed and start over.

So 4 Parks 1 World is a go :thumbsup2 Rachel says max 5-6 per group and I'm sure she'll divide the movies and characters up into groupings that work together.

No need to apologize...I did not take it the wrong way...I knew just what you meant! :thumbsup2 I just didn't want you to think I was over stepping. You are too sweet to ever do anything mean or snarky! On another note, I hope things turn around for you! I hate when the bills get higher, but the pay stays the same! You know what you need??? A cruise to Alaska!

Rachel will definitely break things up the way they should be...she is Disney well-educated (thanks to her mom!) I'm really looking forward to seeing what all the creative people on here do with these!

oh ouch to your wallet and to Latte...hope she heals up quickly.....Buffy posted on your thread about your gypsy to re-set it...hope it works!

Cheryl, hope Latte and your wallet heal soon! I totally sympathize with the DH "trying" to fix things and it ends up costing more.:hug: We love them to pieces, but sometimes......

oh ouch to your wallet and to Latte...hope she heals up quickly.....Buffy posted on your thread about your gypsy to re-set it...hope it works!

Trying it now. At least it will turn off & on now.

Cheryl, hope Latte and your wallet heal soon! I totally sympathize with the DH "trying" to fix things and it ends up costing more.:hug: We love them to pieces, but sometimes......

Cheryl, you should join me in a glass of blackberry wine! Actually I am thinking of pouring another! Bad meeting tonight and I need to unwind!;)

Cassey

Cheryl, I hope today is a better day!!! It's so frustrating when everything decides to breakdown at the same time.

Rachel, I want to play! I need to pick my groups and start doing some research.

Cassey I had a margarita :)

Rachal my DH could not be less mechanically inclined (poor thing) I've tried to convince him to leave repairs to the professionals. Maybe one day that will sink in ;)

Sheila so glad you'll be joining us!

Hopefully Rachel will have the basic list posted by Sunday afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter