Lyric Swap Interest Thread-- Groups listed in Post 1

looked around a bit today for stuff...found lyrics...but not a lot of quotes or things for the rides....anyone have some sites to share with the class??

looked around a bit today for stuff...found lyrics...but not a lot of quotes or things for the rides....anyone have some sites to share with the class??

I am big on searching on youtube too. Once I find what I want I open a Word document and type as it plays....then double check it afterwards. :)

spent a bit more time looking today....am at a total loss what would work for the WS countries :confused3

also some of the rides too, IASW and TSM are pretty obvious, can't think of what to use for AK or EP rides

The WS group is going to be facts on each country and its pavillion. The rides groups can be either facts, quotes, or lyrics-- you'll just have to choose an attraction and what you'd like to write at sign-ups.

spent a bit more time looking today....am at a total loss what would work for the WS countries :confused3

also some of the rides too, IASW and TSM are pretty obvious, can't think of what to use for AK or EP rides

For the WS countries..I have checked allears.net
click the link for Epcot
then the countries and you can find a wealth of facts on the countries...
I love the Morocco info:
http://allears.net/tp/ep/e_morc.htm
it talks about how The King of Morocco sent his royal craftsmen to lay all the tile work, carvings and paintings in the pavilion.

I love to read all the info on there... :)

Hope that might help a little!!

Soooooo excited!!!!

What about splitting movies up by Pixar and non-Pixar? It at least narrows it a little.

I'm going to go in and edit post #1 for Rachel. For movies we're thinking Pixar; Disney "classic" (before 1980); and Disney "modern" (after 1980). Even though there are several movies that we think of as "classics" that were made after 1980 ;) If anyone has a better ideas for names for the movie groups let us know :)

I'm going to go in and edit post #1 for Rachel. For movies we're thinking Pixar; Disney "classic" (before 1980); and Disney "modern" (after 1980). Even though there are several movies that we think of as "classics" that were made after 1980 ;) If anyone has a better ideas for names for the movie groups let us know :)

You guys are doing awesome...especially considering yo are building this from the bottom up! Lovin' it!! Keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter