Lyric Swap Interest Thread-- Groups listed in Post 1

Quick question before sign ups...for the park groups...it is listed as rides. Can we just do a piece on the park itself if we want...like facts about each park or would you rather us just stick to rides? Or could we do something like that in a seperate group with each person choosing a different park? If not its ok...just wanted to ask :).

Quick question before sign ups...for the park groups...it is listed as rides. Can we just do a piece on the park itself if we want...like facts about each park or would you rather us just stick to rides? Or could we do something like that in a seperate group with each person choosing a different park? If not its ok...just wanted to ask :).

That's kinda what I was thinking for teh 4 Parks, One World group, but if you'd like, I could change the ride groups into parks groups. :)

Ugh...sorry...another question...heroes...includes who exactly? I don't want to assume. ;)

For heroes, I was basically thinking princes and other leading men. Like the "knight in shining armor" who swoops in to save the day. I'm not quite sure how to phrase it; I was mainly thinking leading men for that one. :goodvibes

That's kinda what I was thinking for teh 4 Parks, One World group, but if you'd like, I could change the ride groups into parks groups. :)

For heroes, I was basically thinking princes and other leading men. Like the "knight in shining armor" who swoops in to save the day. I'm not quite sure how to phrase it; I was mainly thinking leading men for that one. :goodvibes

Ummm....duh! I didn't see the 4 parks group! Lol sorry...don't mind me! Been a long day!

That's what I thought for the heroes...glad I verified though!

And....waiting for a certain pm from you! ;)

Just a quick bump to make sure y'all like the groups as listed in post #1. Any changes or clarification needed? Sign-ups will be in a new thread on Friday at 6 PM (Eastern) :)

Do we need to list whether we will be using a quote, lyric, or fact during sign-up, or just ride, show, etc?

Oooh Sheila that's a good question. I think Rachel just wants the ride/park/show or whatever listed. I'll double check with her when she gets home from school and have her post an answer this evening.

Thanks Cheryl. If I end up with my first choice, I have a pretty good idea on what I want to do. Just wanting to know if I need to do more research for my back-up selections.

My momma's right. I just need the ride/show/character/movie you'd like to do at sign-ups. However, on that note, I'd only like one of each per group. For example, even if one does a quote and the other a lyric, I don't want two people doing Aurora in the same Princess group.

My momma's right. I just need the ride/show/character/movie you'd like to do at sign-ups. However, on that note, I'd only like one of each per group. For example, even if one does a quote and the other a lyric, I don't want two people doing Aurora in the same Princess group.

Thanks Rachel! I'll get my list finalized and ready to go.

Hi :flower3:

Are "newbies" allowed to participate? This one looks like a LOT of fun.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Rachel this looks like a great swap. I'm trying to stay swap-free to do some organizing but keep me in mind if you need an angel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!