M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

OK
I went back and saw the larger ones are just taller it seems.

:confused3
I guess I'm a bit of a dope, but does it fit the pressed penny, they seem a little narrow?

I've been through the thread twice and visited both the 4shared and Photobucket site, but can't find the Chip'n'Dale pressed penny image. Can someone point me in the right direction, pretty please?

mk

I've been through the thread twice and visited both the 4shared and Photobucket site, but can't find the Chip'n'Dale pressed penny image. Can someone point me in the right direction, pretty please?

mk

Is this the one you're looking for? My son Zachary loves Chip n Dale.
ChipDale.jpg

This is one of Natalie's design. You're right though I don't see it in her 4 shared files. I thought I had saved this from there.

If it isn't much trouble I would love some of these as well but I would like then to say something like spare change. So that way I can keep the loose change in the tubes and it doesn't fall in the bottom of my bag.

Thanks in advance :hippie:

Could you please do a mickey & minnie bride & groom thats says laundry money and one that just says quarters? Please, Thank you

Here are pics of our tubes, I also have one for laundry money.

110.jpg

115.jpg

Thank you so much for the disigns!!:yay:

I thought this was donatalie? Is she no longer doing request? Do you know who else does the m&M tubes?

It would be better if you made your request in her thread. I know that she is bombarded with requests and it is often hard to keep up with the many threads on here. She is in high demand but if you have time - she is well worth the wait. If you are short on time, be sure to let her know when you request. She does her best to fill requests in time for your trip. I hope this helps.

She has the tubes posted in her 4share. She has several disigns, I would think you could find something you can use. The best part they don't require customization so you don't even have to wait! Just find her thread--Natalie's Disigns--Dontalie and you can find her 4share there.

How did you print these? I know when I go to print it asks me to choose a size. Like a photo I guess. How do I get it to print actual size?

We buy a pkg of printable sticker paper from staples. You hold the m&m wrapper on your computer screen as you create the box at 100%size, and therefore you have exact size. We also use this paper to make other things like autograph book covers labels for bubbles, bubble tape, any thing you wanna to personified/disney fly fir your kiddos.

Could I please have two mickey and one princess labels made? So excited

Princess- 2014 Gianna
Mickey-2014 Luciano
Mickey- 2014 Nolan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!