M&Ms PJ~April 10, 2008~YCG/Italy Plaza*Photographer Photos are up!*

STUNNING! Absolutely STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! You looked so gorgeous and the pics of the two of you are so outrageously romantic! The picture of your flower girl is priceless. You must be ecstatic at how beautiful these pictures are. Have a fabulous time on your honeymoon! :hug:

Congratulations and have a great honeymoon!

Love, love, love, love, love :-)love: ) your photos!

The pic of your flower girl is priceless!!:goodvibes

Happy belated wedding! Your pictures are so beautiful, it looks like you had a fantastic wedding! :bride: :groom:

Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon
:sail:

I just found your PJ and I loved it, I can't wait to see more of your pictures you look stunning. Your colour choice was amazing, everything seems so elegant. Best wishes and enjoy your honeymoon.

How did I miss these pictures???? I love them!! Love your hair,your flowers and the flower girl picture is so cute!

Your pictures are AMAZING! I can not wait to see more! Have fun on the cruise, we can't wait to hear all about it!

Marcy, Your pictures are stunning! The Roots are great, you can see all of the love and energy through the pictures. They are beautiful.

Nikki

Thank you for all the very sweet comments. The Roots did a fantastic job with the photos. I am beyond impressed! Here is the link to the rest of the photos http://rootography.instaproofs.com/collection.php?event=48150#11054077

Enjoy! I'll have a TR soon!!!!! :)

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!
Oh my goodness... where'd you guys find the grassy area? It's awesome...
I love your colors!!! So peppy!
Ours is so very sedate... :lmao: I think my sister called it somber... :laughing:

Gorgeous!!!
Love it... :)

FanTABulous! I love the night shots - they look beautiful! And of course your colors are gorgeous and just pop in all the photos! :goodvibes

Wow i am speachless the pictures are gorgeous!!!!

You have just convinced me on location, photographer and :) potato bar!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter