Macarons

doriemg

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they sell Macarons anywhere on Disney property? I've always heard about the famous French macarons so would love to be able to try them while we're there. Would also like to bring some back as souvenirs for friends and family. Does anyone know how long they'll stay fresh? Thanks for your help.

At the moment there are a few speciality snacks for the summer festival, including macarons, at DLP. But if you want good macarons and flying in, get them at Laduree at the airport on your way back. Better quality and packed in a box to protect them. If you keep them in the fridge they will stay fresh for a few days at least.

At the moment there are a few speciality snacks for the summer festival, including macarons, at DLP. But if you want good macarons and flying in, get them at Laduree at the airport on your way back. Better quality and packed in a box to protect them. If you keep them in the fridge they will stay fresh for a few days at least.
Awesome. Thank you so much for that tip. We are flying in and out of Charles De Gaulle Airport so I'll get them there on my way out.

Definitely recommend the Ladurée macarons as well. They are very famous, and for good reasons.

Just to let you know, they also have a store at La Vallée Village. If you happen to have a 10% discount there, it will also apply to them!

Never had a good mararon in DLP unfortunately. Lauduree tasts great but the price is crazy.

Never had a good mararon in DLP unfortunately. Lauduree tasts great but the price is crazy.

That's because the manufacturing process isn't easy, and once baked, they have to be sold quickly. I used to work near a Ladurée shop and you can't imagine the amount of macarons they throw up everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!