Maclaren stroller rentals--where?

okiedokie

Earning My Ears
I've waited till the last minute to do this, and now I'm having problems finding a place with a Maclaren Special Needs Stroller available for part of next week. Does anyone have contact info for places that rent this type of stroller and deliver to the Disney resort? We had one of these strollers on our Wish Trip in 2004.....don't know where it was from, though, because Wish coordinator took care of it. Any help would be appreciated....thanx.

I think A Baby's Best Friend used to rent them, but they are not on their price list. If you contact them, they may have some idea of where you could rent one if they don't rent them.
I've also read posts where people said they rented a special needs stroller from Care Medical, although they are not listed on their site.

I have never heard of these companies, but they do rent Maclaren Special Needs Strollers, according to their webpages. Two of them look like the same company with different web addresses
Medical Travel
Mobility Equipment Rentals
Discount Mobility

Another possibility is to contact Give Kids the World Village ( www.gktw.org ), explain that they had provided a stroller for your DD's WISH trip and you wondered if they could recommend a place to rent from.

A last possibility, if your child works with a Physical Therapist or Social Worker at school or hospital, is to see if they are aware of any lending closet in your area that might be able to lend one to you.

I have never heard of these companies, but they do rent Maclaren Special Needs Strollers, according to their webpages....

Those 3 places are the ones I've tried, but they don't have any available next week......still waiting to hear back from Care Medical.....believe that's who GKTW uses. I'll try A Baby's Best Friend.....thanks for the info. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter