Made ADRs this morning

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Just made ADRs DUDE that MDE website can be killer......one minute its working the next its crashing.....half the time Id try and grab a different time it would say you already have a ressie and not give me the option to change it and then suddenly it was giving me the option......i had to play with the website for almost an hour.......then I figured out going under my daily itinerary under my MDE and hitting change reservation(sometimes the change reservation button wasn't even showing up though) would bring me to a different page and I'd just change the time to what I really wanted in the scroll down bar and it would show available times that were not showing up by just going through the regular reservation tab.
On that note i got all the lunches and breakfasts i wanted for BOG :)
With the way the site runs Im really nervous for when fastpass selection window opens up

Had alot of the same issues and that irritating "Sorry for the paws" ................................

Refreshing alot......

Is there a browser that works best? I've noticed a lot of the time that I have issues trying to log in on Firefox and Chrome and it seems like IE is the only one that will work? Is that just my computer?

Is there a browser that works best? I've noticed a lot of the time that I have issues trying to log in on Firefox and Chrome and it seems like IE is the only one that will work? Is that just my computer?
Not just you. MDE doesn't play well with most browsers.
I alternate between Firefox and Chrome.
My ADR window opened this morning and Firefox worked fine. But other years, I had to go to Chrome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter