Made all our ADRs this morning!! WOO HOO!

Fall1

DIS Veteran
I made all our ADRs this morning!! Here they are! The only question I'm having is whether I should have done Ohana instead of Kona for dinner on Saturday??? We love the food at Kona, but wonder if the kids would have really enjoyed Ohana?!

Monday 10/18 Arrival day
Dinner 1900 Park Fare 5:10

Tuesday 10/19
Lunch Crystal Palace 11:55

Wednesday 10/20
Breakfast Cape May 8:05
Dinner Chef Mickey’s 5:30

Thursday 10/21
Lunch Cinderella’s Royal Table 12:05

Friday 10/22
Breakfast Donald’s Safari Breakfast Tusker House 8:05
Dinner Akershus (Princesses) 5:30

Saturday 10/23
Dinner Kona 5:30

Sunday 10/24
Dinner Crystal Palace 5:35

Monday 10/25
Breakfast Chef Mickey's 8:15

Tuesday 10/26 flight leaves at 10:30 am

Looks like a great line up! congrats on getting what you wanted. I have never tried Kona but I have read lots of good reviews. For my family Ohana's is a must do. My son had tons of fun last year! My daughter was only 2 1/2 when we went and she liked it but I think she will like it a lot more next trip when she is 3 1/2. You can't go wrong either way. Have a wonderful trip!

They'd love either or, i'd stay with Kona.
Only thing I question is Friday. Were you planning to do 2 parks that day? I see you have AK in morning and EPCOT that night, I'm afraid you may be spreading your day thin.

Congratulations on making your reservations! You have a wonderful list of restaurants scheduled!

I love Kona Cafe and 'Ohana and try to eat at both each trip. Your kids will likely be happy at either place. Your instinct told you Kona, so stick with it!

Looks Good Congrats!

If you enjoy Kona, keep it, it looks like u have alot of fun places for the kids to enjoy!

I LOVE when you get the ADR's you want!! Happy for you! :thumbsup2

It's a huge piece of mind. I got ours last week, I SO know the feeling!!;)

Now it's time to really kick back and start dreaming. Once the adrs are completed I am relieved :goodvibes

Only thing I question is Friday. Were you planning to do 2 parks that day? I see you have AK in morning and EPCOT that night, I'm afraid you may be spreading your day thin.

We are doing AK til lunch and then nap/relax at the resort. We are really only going to Epcot for dinner that night since we have Hoppers, but not really 'doing' Epcot. I think we'll be ok!! I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter