Made final payment today!

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Woohoo! :woohoo: The wife and I went to the AAA office and made the final payment on our premium package today! WOOHOO! Our flight, meals, hotel, tours and recreation are ALL paid for! Sweet! The only thing that isn't covered is V&A and we've been saving up for that so we can pay cash for it. The wife also opened up ING saving accounts for us, so we have spending money already saved!
We are all set to just relax and enjoy Disney Magic! :banana:
I think this will be the first vacation where we won't come home and have to face the CC bills. It's alllllllll taken care of. :D

I know it is a great feeling to get it paid off. We are going in Feb and had to pay out on January 4th. It was great to know that all we have left to pay for is food and fun stuff.

Its a great feeling isn't it. We paid the balance of our March trip last week! We are good to go!! :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo:

It is SUCH a good feeling! Now I know this trip is really happening! Woohoo! Come on March and hurry up and get here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter