Made it to Shanghai!

Now that I'm home, here are a few pics I didn't get a chance to post.

This nice young lady asked to take a picture with me and then told me she thought i was very handsome. I reciprocated and also told her that she had good taste.
IMG_4697.JPG

Another beautiful young lady asked to take a picture with me. How could I say no? ;-).
IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4124.JPG

IMG_4155.JPG

IMG_4205.JPG

The strawberries (and mangoes) I had in China were definitely the best I've ever tasted.

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4489.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4668.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

Last edited:
Just two more pics:

My DL Shanghai ticket (not actual size).

IMG_5015.jpg

And my three-day Shanghai metro card. Very useful. Cost about $7.5 but easily worth three times that amount. The Metro got me everywhere in Shanghai. I love traveling by subway when I'm in foreign cities.
IMG_5016.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's a tea house -- I didn't go in. It's kind of at the center of a shopping area near my hostel. I don't recall the name off hand, but certainly I can get it for you if you like.

It’s Huxinting Teahouse (200 years old). It’s near the Yu Garden (in what I think is called the Yu Bazaar).

DH an I had tea there last week. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!