Made My MAY ADRs!

lala3291

DIS Veteran
I got everything I wanted, surprisingly! We just moved our trip from the end of June/early July to May 8-15. We are not on the dining plan. How did I do? Here's what I got:
May 8
Coral Reef (7:20 PM)
May 9
The Plaza (12:35 PM)
Hoop Dee Doo (7:15 PM)
May 10
Akershus (8:15 AM)
Yachtsman (7:20 PM)
May 11
50s Prime Time (11:30 AM)
Mama Melrose (5:55 PM)
May 12
'Ohana (9:10 AM)
Yachtsman (7:20 PM)---Yachtsman is a favorite of DH, he wanted to go twice
May 13
Cape May Cafe (7:55 AM)
1900 Park Fare (6:15 PM)
May 14
Tony's Town Square (5:50 PM)
May 15
Departure Day

Congrats on getting everything you wanted :woohoo: looks like you'll be eating at lots of good places :thumbsup2

We booked last night and got everything we wanted too! It's just me and DD5 and we're going from May 9-14, so we have a few character meals, lol... we're doing storybook princess dinner at Akershus, Donald Safari breakfast, the 50's diner and princess lunch at the castle.

I was very surprised that I got everything around the times that I wanted!

We booked last night and got everything we wanted too! It's just me and DD5 and we're going from May 9-14, so we have a few character meals, lol... we're doing storybook princess dinner at Akershus, Donald Safari breakfast, the 50's diner and princess lunch at the castle.

I was very surprised that I got everything around the times that I wanted!

That's so great!:goodvibes You and your DD will have some wonderful memories from that trip. Some of our best WDW memories are from when my girls were that age. Now my oldest is 19 (on Tuesday) and my youngest is 8. Seeing WDW from the eyes of a 5 year old is precious:cloud9: Enjoy your trip and enjoy your meals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter