• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Made the switch to RCL from Disney - so excited!

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
So we are taking our first cruise this October and we had booked a family verandah room on the Fantasy. Well, I was poking around and with the help of my fantastic DU travel agent, I was able to get a Royal Family Suite on the Oasis for the same dates for only $500.00 more.

This is a 2 bedroom and 2 bath suite with lots of nice suite perks AND a Jacuzzi on the balcony as compared to my 1 room with 4 beds and 1 bathroom room on Fantasy. I could not pass this one up.

Wow! What a score! That sound so fantastic! We LOVED our cruise on the Oasis! DD loved the clubs, we all loved the flow riders, rest of the pools, ice show etc. You will have a blast!

Awesome. We are also taking our first non DCL cruise this yr. We scored a family panoramic on RCL for HALF the price of a family oceanview for similar sailings..

Last time I compared Disney to RCL - for the price of a regular balcony on Disney I got a Grand Suite on RCL - that means club level. Free booze, reserved seating at shows, and a slew of other benefits.

I was shocked at the price for the suite - compared to Disney. I just could not justify paying that much when I could get a suite for a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter