Magic band charges per person

okienick

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm trying to remember how this worked for us last time, but I don't recall and couldn't find it when I searched the threads. If my adult daughter uses her magic band to charge things she wants to buy for herself, is it possible for us to see what she charged on her band only? Doesn't it do a tally of what was charged per magic band? I know the credit card is tied to the resort account, but I couldn't remember if we could set her up on her own credit card or if we just used ours only if we could see what she charged through her magic band. TIA!!

Nicole

You can do both/either! She can go to the front desk and add her cc'd to her band or you can just get a printout of the charges, (they will indicate what guests did the charging) and split yourselves.

You can do both/either! She can go to the front desk and add her cc'd to her band or you can just get a printout of the charges, (they will indicate what guests did the charging) and split yourselves.

perfect! That's what I thought, but I couldn't remember for sure. I find it best to confirm these things before I make assumptions about what I think I know rather than what I know I know. :tongue:

Even if she doesn't link her own CC, the charges will show who made them. Last May our charges listed which band made each purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter