Magic band customization deadline change?

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
On the MDE page, my order by date changed from May 30 to June 24.

Check in date is June 30.

Are they no longer shipping them? Using UPS instead of USPS?

Anyone else notice this?

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I called because that didn't seem right, and it was, in fact, wrong. The CM I spoke to was able to do something on the back end of my MDE account and the date went back to about 30 days prior to our trip. I'd call if I were you, because you definitely won't get them in time if they don't ship until a week before your trip.

Once I customized mine, the “customize by” date changed to what it should have been.

My January trip customization is one week out ...
I've done it about one week out and they were ready at resort ...
I've done it about two weeks out and they were delivered to my home in a few days ...

If you are sure, if you have no chance to cancel ... I'd just order them as soon as you can.

Our customize by date s Dec 29th and our check in date is Jan 4th. Ours are already customized so I don't know why our date is so close to our check in date but when I go to review my order it says the correct date of Dec 4th

On the main page, it said I had till Nov 4 to customize my bands (arrival Nov 10), and when I clicked on customize, it changed to the correct date of Oct 10. This error first started when they redid the MDE website recently, so obviously they have a few bugs to iron out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter