magic band mailing/moving question

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
So my daughter, SIL and grandson are going for 4 nights the week after Thanksgiving. She has a magic band question I can't answer so I thought I'd ask it for her (I told her to come on here and get a user name and go for it, but she doesn't want to come off as a newbie and annoy the old veterans like me, LOL).
She wants to customize the magic bands, but they are moving from VA to FL mid-November so she doesn't want to put down their current address, but doesn't want to put down the new address either just in case something goes wrong. On the other hand she doesn't want gray magic bands. Is there any way to customize the magic bands that would be waiting at the resort?

I don’t know the answer to your question but another option is have them shipped to you then you turn around and mail them to new address or the resort.

I have had customized magic bands left at the hotel for the same reason. All I did was call and ask and they left them at the front desk for me instead of shipping. I just used a Magic Band from the previous trip for the Magical Express. Very easy experience!

I have had customized magic bands left at the hotel for the same reason. All I did was call and ask and they left them at the front desk for me instead of shipping. I just used a Magic Band from the previous trip for the Magical Express. Very easy experience!
I was wondering if that would work if she calls. She doesn't have any magic bands from previous trips, though. I had my ME paperwork only for our last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter