Magic Band Question? Too Early to Link?

NotSoLittleMermaidx17

Earning My Ears
So long story short, my family are new DVC members :earsgirl: and I REALLY wanted the LE Dooney and Bourke DVC Magic Band.. Well I bought it off of Ebay and it should be here next week. The listing said "NEW, UNPAIRED", all fine and dandy. Well now my anxiety is starting rear its head and I'm kinda freaking that I got scammed.. As soon as it gets here, I want to link it to my account (to make sure I didn't get scammed, and the seller has a return policy", BUT we are not going back until June 23, 2019. So I guess I need to know, can I still link my band even though I still have 7 months until I go back.

TL;DR: Ordered a band off ebay, want to make sure I didn't get scammed. Can I add it to my account even though I still have like 7 months to go?

Last edited:
I bought a Halloween party band off eBay and didn’t have any issues with linking it to my account. You can link your bands whenever you want

I have bought bands from E-Bay and Disney parks for our trip in two years (Our first with our granddaughter). I have created profiles for all and have their Magic Bands linked. It will be part of their Christmas present.

Yes, no problem. DH and I got bands off eBay recently, including one of the Dooney & Bourke ones. No issues linking them. If the seller has good feedback, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Whether an MB is linked to your account or not is independent of whether you have a trip booked or not. I have several MBs linked from prior visits which were still active between trips. The MB is linked to you (i.e., your account) not specific activities. Activities (e.g., hotel reservations, ADRs, FPs, tickets) are linked to your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter