Magic band question...

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I have always had to pick up my magic bands at check in because I am in Canada.
I am thinking of buying a couple of fun ones from Disney store and linking those to my account instead.
If I do this, can I do the skip check in process? How does all of that work? I have never paid attention to it. Do they text me a room number?

They don’t text Non US cell phones. Our last visit I looked on MDE and they had my room # there. If you have a MB from a prev trip it will probably work. It’s not a big deal to me to go to the counter to pick up our bands.

Yes that shouldn’t be a problem. Just keep an eye on MDE to see when your room is ready.

I always do online checkin and I always have bands, and I have never once gotten a room ready text or email based on online checkin. It's NOT a given. If you want the bands get the bands, but don't get them *in order to get the text*. Because you might not.

I always do online checkin and I always have bands, and I have never once gotten a room ready text or email based on online checkin. It's NOT a given. If you want the bands get the bands, but don't get them *in order to get the text*. Because you might not.
Same! I always do online check-in and I find that sometimes I do not get room texts or e-mails until I have gone to the front desk in person and have already tried to check-in. No rhyme or reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter