Magic Band Skins/Decals

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
Hi I know I read this on these boards previously, I tried doing a search but was not successful. Please excuse my asking for this information again.

I have been trying to buy the upgraded magic bands for our upcoming family trip that appear on "My Disney Experience" but every time I pick a bank it says they are out of stock...very frustrating! So my question is to those who have gotten band skins or decals from shopemilyg.com, are they waterproof? Can you wear your magic band with decal on it into the pool? Will it stay on? Are they hard to put on, concerned with lining them up to band. Also for smaller children where you make there band smaller is that a problem when using the decal/skin?

Thanks in advance and if you know the link to the original thread and can post it that would be greatly appreciated.

My mom got me a couple for Christmas a couple years back and I personally didn’t like it. I don’t know where she got them from, but it didn’t line up correctly and was very stiff. Love the idea, but not the actual product.

We ordered from probably not the same shop but still on that site (there are lots of them). They were not difficult to put on and looked great. We did not swim, though.

Hi I know I read this on these boards previously, I tried doing a search but was not successful. Please excuse my asking for this information again.

I have been trying to buy the upgraded magic bands for our upcoming family trip that appear on "My Disney Experience" but every time I pick a bank it says they are out of stock...very frustrating! So my question is to those who have gotten band skins or decals from shopemilyg.com, are they waterproof? Can you wear your magic band with decal on it into the pool? Will it stay on? Are they hard to put on, concerned with lining them up to band. Also for smaller children where you make there band smaller is that a problem when using the decal/skin?

Thanks in advance and if you know the link to the original thread and can post it that would be greatly appreciated.

Did you end up getting them and have you used them?

Hi I did get them (the skins) but I haven't received the new magic bands that I intend to put them on. I have to say I'm a little nervous about applying the band skins, I'm hoping they are easy to apply. According to MDE I won't be getting the new MBs until sometime in Dec so I won't know for a while. I will check back to let you know how easy or hard it was to apply the skins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!