Magic Bands at Disney Springs

fredsgal

Earning My Ears
My granddaughter and I were last at WDW 9/17 and we were able to purchase personalized Magic Bands at Disney Springs ( it was a building with multiple small Disney shops). The shop that sold the Magic Bands also had other personalized tech products. Is this still there?? What is the name of the shop.? According to something I read, they are selling the bands at Pin Traders; do not think that is where we got them. I especially loved mine which was a classic Mickey design. TIA for any help you can offer. Going in 2 short months.

My granddaughter and I were last at WDW 9/17 and we were able to purchase personalized Magic Bands at Disney Springs ( it was a building with multiple small Disney shops). The shop that sold the Magic Bands also had other personalized tech products. Is this still there?? What is the name of the shop.? According to something I read, they are selling the bands at Pin Traders; do not think that is where we got them. I especially loved mine which was a classic Mickey design. TIA for any help you can offer. Going in 2 short months.

Yes, it’s still there. It’s in the Disney Co-op building and is called D-Tech. They’ve added a lot of new designs, so be prepared to spend time looking!

Yes, it’s still there. It’s in the Disney Co-op building and is called D-Tech. They’ve added a lot of new designs, so be prepared to spend time looking!
And prepared to spend some money...If I recall there's some pricey options lol! (Not judging those that like to invest in the coolest MBs though) :)

And prepared to spend some money...If I recall there's some pricey options lol! (Not judging those that like to invest in the coolest MBs though) :)
Remember... I am a grandmother... purpose in life is to spoil my grandkids!! I do remember that these were a bit on the extravagant side but....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter