Magic Bands Upgrade

I am so excited! They just had a Christmas band and I grabbed it. It cost me $20 but I don't even care about that. I just got plain ones for the other kids, but I will let them order from the Disney Store. I saw some for the Skyliner there the other day and almost ordered one. Those were very cute too.

I'm going to have to keep checking back for some better options. Hopefully Disney is working on making this a better experience.

so I have 5 added to my cart, all customized, but every time after entering credit card info it states that they there was an error "we are unable to complete your request" Is this common? bands are still all in my cart if I go back.

tried to get the fantasyland one, and it only showed figment and a food and wine one. :/ never have had good luck, so i just buy them outright

so I have 5 added to my cart, all customized, but every time after entering credit card info it states that they there was an error "we are unable to complete your request" Is this common? bands are still all in my cart if I go back.
I am having the same issue, on the phone with customer support for 1 hour. They were unable to assist and have no idea why this is happening, suggested that I call shop Disney at 800-328-0368.

This is VERY common. I've been dealing with this for weeks. Disney is no help, it's all up to timing and luck of the draw. They will appear to be in your cart, but if the sale didn't go, that means one or more are out of stock and if you refresh the selections page, the ones that are out of stock will disappear from your selections under the people you chose them for. It's like video poker or a slot machine; just keep trying until you get all 5 to be in stock and you win the jackpot. I managed to get 4 castles and one holiday treats band for my family of 5 a few days ago. Never was able to get the DVC or some others we'd prefer, but at least for the annual pass bands we choose those individually so I only need the one each person wants to be in stock at any one time, not all 5.

I tried asking if they could just use the stock from the Disney Store/Shop Disney and no dice. I get the standard "items are in and out of stock, just keep trying".

yeah my kids are gonna kill me for not ordering when captain america and captain marvel were available. i suspect i'm gonna end up just buying them when we get there - using DVC or AP discount of course.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has been unimpressed with the offerings. Guess we'll be sticking with basic "free" colors.

I've been trying for the Christmas ones, got them into my cart, then sold out. Today I tried for the park snack one, same thing.

I have two reservations for my next trip and had no problem upgrading both bands. I got the galaxys edge one and the most magical place on earth.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has been unimpressed with the offerings. Guess we'll be sticking with basic "free" colors.

Yeah, I wanted to get one, but now there just aren't any that I even like. I had really wanted the Spaceship Earth or Haunted Mansion wallpaper ones, but those seem to be out of the rotation.

I think I'm just getting pink this time - it's the only color I don't have!

If you aren't seeing the one you want, wait it will most likely pop up again, and go away, and pop up, and of course when you get it in your cart it will be out of stock.

I have been so close so many times. It has become a past time for me now. I'm on a mission to get the Olaf one!

If you aren't seeing the one you want, wait it will most likely pop up again, and go away, and pop up, and of course when you get it in your cart it will be out of stock.

I have been so close so many times. It has become a past time for me now. I'm on a mission to get the Olaf one!
It's a true hit or miss. Even when you get the one you want into the cart...sold out! It happened to me several times. Finally I settled on "It's a Small World", "Galaxy's Edge" and 2 of the "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween" ones. There were many more that i would have loved to get but alas, I was tired of playing the game. So, I'm happy - ordered last Wen and arriving this Friday!

I gave up for my November trip and just ordered plain ones. I don’t understand how they can’t get this right. Every time I found bands I wanted, I couldn’t check out. I probably tried 50 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts