Magic Bands?

I was able to use past ones on recent visits. I had stayed on-site previously but my last visit was off-site. I was able to use the same band for both visits. You just need to make sure to load your tickets to the band.

I was able to use past ones on recent visits. I had stayed on-site previously but my last visit was off-site. I was able to use the same band for both visits. You just need to make sure to load your tickets to the band.
Dont the tickets load on automatically.

Depends on how you get them. I have bought from undercover tourist and had to load them. My mother just bought my niece some tickets from Disney and she was given the confirmation number and they told her she had to (which means I had add it to :)) the Disney account. Not sure if it was like that as she bought it separate from our hotel booking. We are staying on-site for the next trip.

Tickets aren't on the band, they are in your "my Disney experience " account. If the band battery is dead, longer range non touch experiences won't work and Disney has a harder time tracking you.

:earsboy: Bill

You just need to make sure to load your tickets to the band.

Tickets are put into MyDisneyExperience (either by you if you buy them from elsewhere or don’t log into your account while purchasing...or automatically if buying direct while in your account). The bands link to MDE.

Any band linked to your MDE profile will link to any ticket linked to your MDE profile. I have like 15 bands. Once I put a ticket onto my MDE profile I will be able to access the ticket using any of my bands.

After about two years the battery is questionable. If the battery is dead it will still work for entry and fastpass, but not for on-ride photos and videos.

Not to mention the new magicbands have the little puck thing, which means you have options besides having to wear it on your wrist all the time (big plus for me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!