Magic Candle Company deliver to Canada

Canadave

DIS Veteran
Has anyone in Canada ordered from the Magic Candle Company? If so, what were the delivery charges....shipping and duties? These candles sound awesome and I'm thinking about a LOT of birthday/Christmas gifts!!!

Marc D

DIS Veteran
I’be started a few orders over the last few months, but always ended up stopping when the shipping costs would appear. My most recent attempt, with the 15% coupon, was an order around 80US$. The cost for shipping was 39US$. I found that to be just too expensive. I don’t know if candles are subject to import taxes and duties.

Canadave

DIS Veteran
thanks Marc, that does seem a lot, but then again, it is international shipping. Not 100% sure, but I'm assuming there will be some sort of duty or tax. That's why I asked lol

• Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
    The shipping is the same for Australia, which while still high, i can understand given you have to cross literal oceans (and the equator!) to get here, but to get to Canada, $39 is insane!

LizT

Earning My Ears
    I started making my own and opened an etsy shop for this very reason! I am not sure if it's allowed or not but I can send you a link of you like.

Canadave

DIS Veteran
    sure, I assume that you are in Canada...I'd really like to support the Magic Candle Company, but the shipping costs to Canada make it prohibitive. I don't blame them as I am a business owner and I know shipping costs are ridiculous, especially across the border!

LizT

Earning My Ears
    Shipping rates are crazy.
    I sent a dm with a link. I didn't want post it in the event it's against the guidelines here. I am still learning the Disboards ropes.

• Yahweh

DIS Veteran
    I order some for my wife's birthday, and the shipping was a lot! But when it arrived I also had to pay more than $30 duty fees, which totally sucks! But they do smell great! Next time I may have to have them shipped down to WDW, if that were possible.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW