Magic Candle Company

backybri

Brianna Bachteler
I have a candle addiction, and a Disney Love / Passion so when I heard about magic candle company... you know what happened.

Have you placed an order with them yet?
What did you order?

I just got "Pirate Life" and "Pineapple Whip"

I just want to use this thread to send a compliment to the customer service at Magic Candle Company. I placed my very first order on the past Monday. I just clicked on the link for "Pick 4 fragrance oils" and chose scents based on Disney properties that I have visited "without" reading the details about each scent. After checking out, I THEN read what is in each of the 4 scents that I have picked. I picked Floridian, Beach Resort, Contemporary and African Lodge................:sad2::sad2::sad2:

If you have ordered from Magic Candle Company, you would recognize a stupid mistake that I have made.

YES! Floridian, Beach and Contemporary are all the SAME!! I have order three bottles of the same scent though with different names. (I don't know why they label different names of the SAME FRAGRANCE though..)

So I shot an email to Magic Candle Company 5 minutes after checking out of my order requesting for a modification. It was around 9pm EST. 30 minutes later, I received a reply email asking me what other fragrance I would like instead of Beach and Contemporary. 5 days later, I got my order correctly and I just used Floridian in my diffuser for the first time. I was worried that the scent would smell like those made by Glade. But surprisingly the fragrance oil smells much better and my family really enjoy it!! Cann't wait to use the other three scents - Orleans, African Lodge and Caribbean.

Glad everyone here has been loving their candles! Just a heads up we just released a new scent - Jungle Boat! The DIS discount code (DISNEYINFO) still applies!

Glad everyone here has been loving their candles! Just a heads up we just released a new scent - Jungle Boat! The DIS discount code (DISNEYINFO) still applies!

Love candles and Disney so will order thank you but is it correct the names are to smell like the place/attraction? For instance, I'm guessing Jungle Cruise has an actual smell I missed LOL Dole Whip, I get.

I am very interested in the hotel candles and will look. I specifically want GF. I'll look on your site.

Thank you for the code for all of us!

THANK YOU!
Just ordered two GF candles and used the code!

We are going September 4-10 and have two newbies coming with us for a few days and having shirts made for Food/Wine and will add the candles to their stash left by TinkerBell in their room when they arrive a few days after we arrive.

Next payday, I'll order some more for myself/my mom.

Thanks!

Hello! My apologies if this has been answered before, but I have a quick question: when you mention that some scents are "shared scents", does that mean that they are indentical, or they use the same base? Thank you!

Hello! My apologies if this has been answered before, but I have a quick question: when you mention that some scents are "shared scents", does that mean that they are indentical, or they use the same base? Thank you!

Thanks for the question! Those candles will smell exactly the same.

I signed up for the monthly subscription and just got the Animal Kingdom Lodge candle box. It smells so darn good. I am so happy right now. :cutie:

But it smells nothing like Animal Kingdom lodge, you might like the smell (we don't) but, it is nothing like the lodge.

I would stay away from them, my candles never arrived and they refused to refund the shipping. Said it was in the terms. So if you pay for a service and they don't deliver, you are stuck out of pocket.

It's bad service for the customer, and they just protect themselves.

Luckily my card issuer refunded the cost but I don't know if US cards issuers would, so be careful. Customer service is not great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!