Magic Candles I love!

Our first order finally arrived yesterday. We got Beach Resort and Polynesian. Last night we lit the Beach Resort. It wasn’t bad, but certainly nothing special. We wouldn’t reorder it. We’ll finish burning it before we try the Polynesian.

We use the oils for our diffuser. Our two favorites have been Polynesian and Pineapple Whip, with Contemporary being good for a more subtle sent. I haven't used a bad one though!

I love Key West and Caribbean Resort - Both very similar coconut and tropical fruit scents. I always have at least one of them.
Germany & France are very good baked good/caramel scents as well.

I miss Butterbeer and wish they hadn't discontinued it.

I had the banshee candle, and while it smelled just like it, I felt it didn't disperse the smell very well. I really couldn't smell it unless I was right on top of it.

I purchased the essential oils, and those have been nice. But I was looking forward to Rome is Burning the most, and it was the most putrid smell I have ever smelled. I tossed it after 10 seconds, couldn't stand it

Both of my orders arrived the other day. While I knew better than to think it would smell like chlorinated water, Pirate Life (to me) smells more like portions of Soarin'. Beach Resort (which is also Contemporary, Floridian, and Yacht) really gave me strong Disney vibes. Polynesian is pretty good too. I don't want to go to crazy with orders, but African Lodge and Rome Burning are next on my list.

Has anyone else tried the wax melts? The scent is good but the texture is quite soft. Makes it difficult to release from the package.

Agreed. Just got my hand sanitizers (Banshee and Floridian). I had gotten the Floridian candle/air freshener before so I haven't started using it yet. Using Banshee first...smells great, but I recommend going light with the sprays (not gel), the smell can get strong. My wife is more sensitive to smell (which makes me wonder how we got married), and she had to leave the room the first time I sprayed it on. She loved the smell, but was just overpowered.

Walt's office has been in my car for over a year. I buy one every month. My husband loves Ye Olde Christmas scent even in June. Favorite wax melt or candle is Century.

I, too, enjoy the spell of Walt's Office. I'm not a candle person, but love the shower melts and room fresheners. Is it bad to use the hand sanitizers as body spray? Asking for a friend.

Walt's Office, Vero Beach, Flying Over India are now my top three...It's crazy how the smell can put me on the ride or in the lobby of the hotel so quickly.

Just an FYI I literally just got an email from them and they're now selling bars of soap as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter