Magic Candles I love!

Just ordered Banshee and Confectionary! I ordered one in the wax melt and the other in the oil.

Been getting TWO boxes every month for over a year now. Have the oils and hand sanitizers. My family loves "Japan" "Banshee" "Orleans", but they all are very good. Way better lasting than Yankee Candle

Ordered Floridian and Polynesian candles w/ the DisneyInfo discount (thanks!) Can't wait to smell them!

I love Castaway Cruise and Wilderness Resort is nice when it’s cold outside. I also enjoy Caribbean Resort. I could honestly take or leave Mouse Waffles ( too sweet) and Pineapple Whip ( its “fine”)

My wife and I have ordered several scents. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't!

Beach (Floridan, Yacht, Contemporary) we both love. The same is true for Vero and Polynesian.

I really like Walter's Office and Christmas Shop. My wife isn't a fan. My wife loves Poison Apple and Mine Train, but both of those were too strong for me.

Haunted, Banshee Flight, and Destino have all been solid. I would reorder them again, but there are others I would reorder first.

I didn't like Flying Over Orange Groves at all.

Some of them smell better but don’t fill the room as much as others. Beach Resort is our go to that fills a space and smells good. Rome is Butning really fills your house and will alarm people if you’re having a party as we have discovered.

If you have indoor pets, Rome burning is the best smell for your house. Smells like a campfire every time I walk into the house.

Mouse Waffle, Ice Cream Parlor and Popcorn Stand are intoxicating and probably not good for my waistline......:earboy2:

Found Confectionary too Bubble-gummy, don't like the way Pineapple Whip burns (I dunno if it's me but the wooden wick burning overpowers the candle to me.....) and Castaway Cruise was just......kinda generic.

Wife badly misses Butterbeer though

Have you tried banshee flight, flying over India, African lodge, Wilderness resort or France? If so what did you think of them?
Banshee light is a very refreshing and bright smell, and it is spot on FoP. African Lodge had an earthy scent that was okay, but not my favorite. It was a little too perfume-y for me. Wilderness Resort is a nice, masculine-is musk... Best thing to do is get them and try them! IMO that's the most exciting part

Have you tried banshee flight, flying over India, African lodge, Wilderness resort or France? If so what did you think of them?

I’ve tried all except Banshee Flight and Wilderness. I liked African Lodge a lot, but my dw did not. I liked India. Not one of my favorites but I’d buy it again. I’ve tried France but honestly can’t remember it.

Other favorites of mine are Norway (prob 2nd favorite), castaway, Fiji, and beach club. Guilty pleasures are Pineapple Whip, orange Groves, and Tiki Terrace. They’re guilty pleasures because it’s pure association with WDW. Probably not scents I’d otherwise burn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!