Magic - Caribbean Cruise: April 28, 2019

Nicole Reicher

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Wondering who is going on this cruise with us. My mom and I are traveling with my two daughters (will be ages 9 and 7) and another family with 3 other kiddos. We would love to meet other families as well for some good old fashioned fun on our trip. This is our first Disney cruise and we are also interested in starting a Fish Extender group, if anyone is interested. I'm not exactly sure about the logistics of starting a group like this so if anyone is experienced with this, I'd welcome the advice.

We look forward to sailing with you all in a few months!

We will be traveling on this cruise with our 3 kiddos (5,3, and 6 months). We were wanting to join in on the fish extender group as well! Do you know if one has been started?

Hi there,

You’ll want to join the Facebook group for our cruise so they can get you on one of the lists for the Fish Extender groups.

- Nicole

Does anyone who sailed on the Magic on April 28th have a video of the Wave Away party. I was supposed to to film and hit the wrong button. My family was the one with 6 people in matching Disney cruise wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter