Magic-January-31-2018-4 night-Bahama-Leaving from Miami

Lisanell

Earning My Ears
This is going to be our second Disney cruise . We are so excited and can't wait. I am starting this thread to see if there are any fellow cruisers that would like to coordinate a Fish Extender swap.
I am new to this so I probably shouldn't be the coordinator.

This is going to be our second Disney cruise . We are so excited and can't wait. I am starting this thread to see if there are any fellow cruisers that would like to coordinate a Fish Extender swap.
I am new to this so I probably shouldn't be the coordinator.
Hi, we will be on this cruise as well! It will be our 1st Disney cruise! We are also interested in joining a fish extender swap!
Once you get to 10 posts I'll send you a PM about the FE.

We will be on this cruise also. This is our third Disney cruise but the first time we have heard about fish extenders. I am wanting all info possible!!

Welcome, You need to have 10 posts before the site will allow us to PM. Looks like I will be setting up the group with a LOT of help from my daughter.
If you go to Pinterest you will find more info than you need on what FE are and how to participate.

We will be on this cruise also. This is our third Disney cruise but the first time we have heard about fish extenders. I am wanting all info possible!!
I'm not sure my reply got thru. You need 10 posts before the powers that be will let us PM. Since it looks like I will be organizing (With a LOT of help from my daughter) I will start the list soon. In the mean time if you go to Pinterest and ask about FE you will get tons of info.

I am just learning all this so please bear with me as I attempt to start our FE group.
in the man time I would love to hear about what y'all are excited about.

If you love to snorkel we took a catamaran out of Nassau on our last trip, if was well worth the money. This time we might do the Queens Stairs in Nassau, has anyone done that before?
Also be sure to check out Serenity Bay on Cast away Kay, after you've tucked the kiddies away in their club.

For those who have sailed before, tell us what you loved,, what you liked just not enough to do again and what you recommend the 1st timers avoid.

Hi, we will be on this cruise as well! It will be our 1st Disney cruise! We are also interested in joining a fish extender swap!
Start posting, then we can get our FE group started. I just bought and received a number of Disney pins so the kiddo's can have something to trade on the boat.

Start posting, then we can get our FE group started. I just bought and received a number of Disney pins so the kiddo's can have something to trade on the boat.

Hi! This will be our 1st Disney Cruise! We are looking to join a fish extender group, if possible!
Welcome , I am excited to ee more people signing up. Post 10 times and then we will be able to private message each other about the group. The posts can be short, simple and to anyone on the Disboard.

If y'all are still interested in the Fish Exchange you need to get your posts up to 10. It's as easy as saying hi to me 9 times.

Hi, This is our 1st Disney Cruise! We would like to join a fish extender group, too.

Hi, This is our 1st Disney Cruise! We would like to join a fish extender group, too.

Great! welcome, the first thing you need to do is post in any thread that lets you, at least 10 times. Then we can PM and start a list of participants. I've had a number of cruisers say they want to participate but no one has done their 10 posts yet. You might be the first.

Great! welcome, the first thing you need to do is post in any thread that lets you, at least 10 times. Then we can PM and start a list of participants. I've had a number of cruisers say they want to participate but no one has done their 10 posts yet. You might be the first.

Hi Lisanell,

Not sure where you want us to post 10 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter