Magic-January-31-2018-4 night-Bahama-Leaving from Miami

Yup - please give your info here. I'll gather up all of our info and would like to send out a finalized list of who we'll all be swapping with before the New year so we can all start ordering/making our FE gifts! :)

Lisa, female 32, mom
Rich, male 36, dad
Monroe, male 3, son

Yay! I'm soo excited!!

Hi All - If no one minds, I volunteer as coordinator for our Fish Extender Group for the January 31st sailing of the Disney Magic!

So far I have the following people interested:

Lisanell

AudMulloy

Holderbaums

Lizcalver

JamieElizabeth

HoneyH

Cvandell

Dash1106

Beccala33

Ino4365

If you are still interested in participating, please reply to this thread with the following information: Name, age and gender of everyone in your party or cabin that is participating.

Once I start to get those responses we can get our FE group finalized and all start working on our gifts to bless each other's trip with! :)

-

Mandy

HoneyH - i tried to direct message you, but because you haven't had more than 10 posts on disboards, you can't recieve DMs.

I Wanted to share the link to a facebook group for our cruise - since the responses aren't really coming in here on this thread, I would recommend you register for the FE group on the facebook page. I'll be doing the same :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/192...if_id=1513557054278569&notif_t=group_activity

Oh, this is a good idea. I will request to join and then add the other people in our party going if that is ok!

Hi All - If no one minds, I volunteer as coordinator for our Fish Extender Group for the January 31st sailing of the Disney Magic!

So far I have the following people interested:

Lisanell

AudMulloy

Holderbaums

Lizcalver

JamieElizabeth

HoneyH

Cvandell

Dash1106

Beccala33

Ino4365

If you are still interested in participating, please reply to this thread with the following information: Name, age and gender of everyone in your party or cabin that is participating.

Once I start to get those responses we can get our FE group finalized and all start working on our gifts to bless each other's trip with! :)

-

Mandy

Hi Mandy, I was just wondering if this FE group was different from the one on the facebook link listed. I saw that one was already full, and we are still interested. I listed our info in another reply. Thanks for setting this up!

This is going to be our second Disney cruise . We are so excited and can't wait. I am starting this thread to see if there are any fellow cruisers that would like to coordinate a Fish Extender swap.
I am new to this so I probably shouldn't be the coordinator.
Hello we are super excited for our cruise- this will be our second time cruising with Disney however I’m not familiar with the fish extender - it sounds like such a fun idea - how does it work?

Welcome , I am excited to ee more people signing up. Post 10 times and then we will be able to private message each other about the group. The posts can be short, simple and to anyone on the Disboard.
Hi Lisanell. Our family would like to join the FE group so I'm going to post Hi to this reply 8 more times to see if I will be granted rights.
hi my family and I are interested in joining with the fish extender:)

I'm not sure my reply got thru. You need 10 posts before the powers that be will let us PM. Since it looks like I will be organizing (With a LOT of help from my daughter) I will start the list soon. In the mean time if you go to Pinterest and ask about FE you will get tons of info.
Hello interested in joining the FE group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter