Magic-January-31-2018-4 night-Bahama-Leaving from Miami

Dash1106- Hello :) I have read (and knew from previous experience) that fish extender groups close typically a month or more before the cruise. With that said, my dear friends have been selected by Make A Wish to be on this cruise and they only found out over the New Year; very exciting for this precious family. They have never been on a disney cruise and their "magical" experience by the staff will exceed any expectations as I know it did my family's. And though I know it's closed, if you would allow them to give gifts to those on the list it would be so fun for them. I just told the mom about this tradition and how I would help them make fun themed gifts. They have two boys under age 7 and a girl (age 5) who has been gifted this cruise through Make A Wish, their story is remarkable. Any chance they may give? I can also provide their cabin number and names if anyone wanted to reciprocate to the children. Thank you for any help.

Hi there, and yes absolutely please feel free to share with them our group's information (posted here for your ease) and tell them they would be welcome to pixie dust any of us!

Also, please share with us their cabin number, and the names and corresponding ages of the children - I'm sure a few in our group would love to share some pixie dust with them as well!!

Attachments

• Disney Magic Cruise - Jan 2018 v4.pdf
    337.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hey Everyone! Please Read!!

Thanks to the beauty and terrifying nature (LOL) of social media, I was able to stalk Beccala33 and turns out she and her family will no longer be participating in the Fish Extender Swap.

I have removed her family from our final list, and have posted the updated list here for everyone's reference.

You'll also notice that I added a new section to our list down at the bottom, with some information for PIXIE DUSTing. I've had a couple of families reach out directly to me and provide their information in the hopes of receiving some Pixie Dust on their cruise, as they were too late to get on an FE group. I've added their information to our list in case you would like to spread some Disney magic in the form of Pixie Dust. Please keep in mind that Pixie dusting is above and beyond our little FE group and is completely voluntary. If you find yourself like me, with some extra gifts on hand now, and would like to brighten someone's day on board by dropping a gift into their FE, then please feel empowered and encouraged to do so - but please do not feel obligated to. I just wanted to share their information to provide the option to folks :love:

With Becca's family out of our FE group, we now have:
6 cabins total
19 people total
3 little princesses
4 little pirates
9 Fair Maidens
3 Brave Knights

Attachments

• Disney Magic Cruise - Jan 2018 v4.pdf
    337.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey Everyone! Please Read!!

Cabin #8094 has
2 boys (age 7=Braden & 3=Kieran)
1 girl (age 6= Elena*)
* receiving this trip via Make A Wish Foundation

They JUST were gifted this trip at the New Year and amidst many routine dr appointments and life too complex for most of us this precious family is going to experience the "Magic" of Disney via this cruise and as a friend who wants them to feel the magic more via fish extenders, their kiddos will be having fun dropping off hand made make a wish star gifts to each of you and they are perfect. Hope you all have a magical experience and if you are able to share some "pixie dust" I know it would be much appreciated. Much love to you all <3

Dash1106- Hello :) I have read (and knew from previous experience) that fish extender groups close typically a month or more before the cruise. With that said, my dear friends have been selected by Make A Wish to be on this cruise and they only found out over the New Year; very exciting for this precious family. They have never been on a disney cruise and their "magical" experience by the staff will exceed any expectations as I know it did my family's. And though I know it's closed, if you would allow them to give gifts to those on the list it would be so fun for them. I just told the mom about this tradition and how I would help them make fun themed gifts. They have two boys under age 7 and a girl (age 5) who has been gifted this cruise through Make A Wish, their story is remarkable. Any chance they may give? I can also provide their cabin number and names if anyone wanted to reciprocate to the children. Thank you for any help.
I would love to! Please send me the cabin number

Hi there - I'm so sorry, but it is too late to join an FE as most groups close, at the latest, one month before sailing.

If you'd like to leave your cabin number, ages, gender and names of each child, I can add you guys to the Pixie Dust List. This won't guarantee anything, but it will at least put your cabin on people's radars which is the best we can do at this point.

Hi there - I'm so sorry, but it is too late to join an FE as most groups close, at the latest, one month before sailing.

If you'd like to leave your cabin number, ages, gender and names of each child, I can add you guys to the Pixie Dust List. This won't guarantee anything, but it will at least put your cabin on people's radars which is the best we can do at this point.
Can I add my kids to the Pixie Dust? This is Abby's first cruise since her health issues (meningitis twice and brain surgery). She's 7 and is SO excited to go. I'd love to surprise her with little treats.

I am new to these boards and learning about FE. We have cruised other lines and our last Disney was 7 years ago. My daughter Abby (she's 7) hasn't been able to cruise for 2 years because she's been fighting some major health issues. Two years ago today she had her first round of meningitis. We almost lost her. She got it again in October and they found she was leaking spinal fluid. She had brain surgery. She's SO excited for this cruise. Her one year old brother is joining us. We're in room 7044. Can we be added to the FR or Pixie Dust Fun???

I am new to these boards and learning about FE. We have cruised other lines and our last Disney was 7 years ago. My daughter Abby (she's 7) hasn't been able to cruise for 2 years because she's been fighting some major health issues. Two years ago today she had her first round of meningitis. We almost lost her. She got it again in October and they found she was leaking spinal fluid. She had brain surgery. She's SO excited for this cruise. Her one year old brother is joining us. We're in room 7044. Can we be added to the FR or Pixie Dust Fun???

Hi Melissa - I've added Abby (if you share your son's name, I can add that to the pixie dust list as well) to our pixie dust list, but I want to level set expectations - as we're essentially a week away from sailing, alot of people have completed their FE shopping and I know most people are actually shipping their FE gifts down to FL ahead of time - I personally shipped my gifts down last week - so please keep this in mind. My adding you to the list does not guarantee you'll receive anything.

Do you plan on having a FE on your door? Most people who pixie dust on Disney cruises drop little gifts into FE's as they're walking down a hallway, so it's completely random in nature, but if you have an FE hanging, this may be a way you might get to experience the magic :tinker:

Hi All - this is the final list. There will be no further edits to the list, as IMHO we're too close to sailing to change or add anything at this point.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a hard time concentrating at work, knowing that we're only 8 days away!!! I hope I get to meet all of you at some point on board!! :earsboy:

Attachments

• Disney Magic Cruise - Jan 2018 v5.pdf
    338.5 KB · Views: 9
This is our first cruise and just learned about the fish extenders. If not too later, we would love to join! Thank you!! - Bevilacqua Family

Just got off the morning you were all getting on! Have a fabulous trip. If you end up with Ralph & Emrah you are a lucky bunch, we miss them so much already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter