Magic Kingdom Dining Game Plan (Thoughts)

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
I have a July trip scheduled for my family of 4 (kids ages 6 and 8).

We have a reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table for Breakfast at 9:25am. We have a late lunch scheduled at Be our Guest for 2:05pm. (we are thinking of going back to the resort for a late afternoon nap after BOG). Then we have the Happily Ever After Dessert Party scheduled for 7:45pm.

We are planning on skipping Dinner because of the late lunch and the dessert party (which I hear has a few savory items in addition to the sweets). Any thoughts?

It sounds like a great plan to me. A TS breakfast always leaves us very full so I think a late lunch is perfect. You might want an ice cream bar or something else light to tide you over until the dessert party.

Nice plan. Spacing it a big deal because Disney gives so much food. It will be nice to be hungry for the dessert party as well. Not everything is sweets.

We have a reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table for Breakfast at 9:25am. We have a late lunch scheduled at Be our Guest for 2:05pm. (we are thinking of going back to the resort for a late afternoon nap after BOG). Then we have the Happily Ever After Dessert Party scheduled for 7:45pm.

I think you have it planned out pretty good. We did a similar thing where we kind of skipped dinner but had a late lunch in preparation of doing the dessert party. If anyone is hungry in the mean time you can always grab a little snack to hold you over.

Sounds fine to me. If you find that you want something in addition to the dessert party you can always grab a snack on the way there (either at the resort on the way out, or on your way to the dessert party).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter