Magic Kingdom question

Liz_Loves_Disney

Earning My Ears
How exactly do you unlock Zurg? Do all the toy story characters have to be level 10? What is the secret? I've defeated Zurg in the battle what seems to be months ago. I'm currently working on Flynn tasks but still do not have Zurg!! Help!!!!

How exactly do you unlock Zurg? Do all the toy story characters have to be level 10? What is the secret? I've defeated Zurg in the battle what seems to be months ago. I'm currently working on Flynn tasks but still do not have Zurg!! Help!!!!
It took me forever to unlock him, I don't quite remember the last task I did. They don't need to be level 10 but just keep playing! He will unlock eventually! But I do remember it was quite a while after I defeated him!

I was worried that the glitch in my Woody character was preventing me from welcoming Zurg. I don't remember exactly what I did to finally bring him in, but it was definitely more than the "Defeat Zurg to welcome him" as they mention on the Toy Story home screen. Hopefully you got him by now, though, since you posted back in the beginning of August?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!