Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

From the message Nancy got from Vicki, she doesn't sound too picky. There are "extra" choices anyhow, and we can always switch among each other if she REALLY doesn't want what she gets? And/or we can come up with more ideas.

SO...We'll go with second choices at 10:00. You may post your second choices AFTER I post on the thread that we are open for second signups. Okay?

That sounds good to me Jennifer.

Staking out my spot, always late for the party.

I can't stalk for y'all at 3, all 3 boys have detention today. ERGH!! I have to start picking them up around 2:30.

Nan, boss is not in yet, so I will post my second round choices.

thanks for taking the 1st round.:)

great job with the sign ups Jennifer! off to see what's left for the next round....see you in a few minutes....

Great job on this Jennifer!!

10AM second round works for me.. I understand getting everything done today... I was thinking tomorrow was Saturday.. DRAT!! Sorry!

I have my list... now to go get a snack...

SAme here I'd trade as well if she wants something I've got

if need be I can always help liberate one of mine for her. As long as I have a few that I like, it doesn't bother me

Maybe you could pull 1 or 2 of the big ones still left and keep for her? And then let her do some trading if she wants to?

Maybe you could pull 1 or 2 of the big ones still left and keep for her? And then let her do some trading if she wants to?

LOL, don't confuse me! Actually, I'm very pleased with how signups are going, I thought some others would be gone already :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!