Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You girls are all punch drunk ;)

It doesn't matter which page the title is on, when you get them back you can arrange them however you want ;)

You would have to get me punch drunk to go see the Chippendales. Went one time about 20 years ago and it was the worst. EEEWWWHHH!
Now Chip & Dale, I'll go see them any time!

Did that earlier... and I stood in line at the store for 30 minutes while some woman did her extreme couponing... I'm all for it...but if you don't BUY the right item, I should NOT have to wait for you to run around the store to find the right item for cashier to find wrong item and ring up correct item for you to get discount...

:headache: what a PITB!

I'm in. When are we going to Chippendales?

Or did you mean Chip & Dales?

I vote for Chip & Dales...then we would be in DISNEY :cloud9:

You girls are all punch drunk ;)

:rolleyes1

It doesn't matter which page the title is on, when you get them back you can arrange them however you want ;)

:thumbsup2 just making sure we were all doing the same thing with our title pages!

ok, I need to get off the computer and finish up my lists before I head out to the dr and have to stop at the store for some sand paper, thought I had some :confused3

behave yourselves ladies...I'll be back!

I have punch and vodka.. who's coming over???

Ok, need to call DD.. something happened on campus today.. be back in a bit.. she is fine... nothing to do with her.. need to get info...send a little prayer...

I have punch and vodka.. who's coming over???

:yay::rolleyes1

Ok, need to call DD.. something happened on campus today.. be back in a bit.. she is fine... nothing to do with her.. need to get info...send a little prayer...

is everything okay???? prayers....

I will try to check in for sign-ups from work, depends on if the boss is looking over my shoulder all day.;) Good luck Jennifer!

I'm ready to go!!! :woohoo:

Now to get DH downstairs to work by 8:30am so I can await Jennifer's word to open the thread!!!

Oh man, I better get my stuff ready. Sounds like its gonna be a close competition this morning. :lmao:

Unlocking now..

Please don't take my list!! LOL

Oh, just a FYI, I got a pm back from vickiv... she won't be online til after NOON - PST. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter