Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you girls are too funny. I in the other hand had a heart attack when I noticed the time thinking i missed it and it was open at 8 am.

I think everyone is accounted for on the boards already!!! We are all just waiting for 9am! :lmao:

The heck with Black Friday.. It's SWAP OPENING DAY!!!

I've been to black friday sales.....no pushing and shoving ladies.
Jennifer, have you had your coffee?

I found colored jeans for girls/woman for 9.50 on Thursday (Thanksgiving night).. I think I'm going to run up there and get PJ some... It's Walmart..but college kids are on a tight budget... :)

this crazy lady has gone to shop Black Friday once and I promessed myself to never do it again. Online shopping is the best.

this crazy lady has gone to shop Black Friday once and I promessed myself to never do it again. Online shopping is the best.

I went once and nearly had to take a lady out for hitting my DD who was secured in the seat of the cart because she just had to have this one product... I gave her an earful and she avoided me after that! Of course I don't think it helped that her DH yelled at her too.. "don't hit that little baby in the cart"... and everyone turned and looked at her..

The only other time I have ever been out is when cricut carts were for sale on a Thursday night... Dh took me and grabbed some and then I was on the phone with Buffy in CT and we were comparing who had what and would grab what the other was looking for! LOL

I'm here and waiting! yes, please play nice today ladies, no running over each other :lmao:

not a BF shopper....usually 80% done by then anyways :thumbsup2

Jen, when do you think you'll open the second half of sign ups?

I went once and nearly had to take a lady out for hitting my DD who was secured in the seat of the cart because she just had to have this one product... I gave her an earful and she avoided me after that! Of course I don't think it helped that her DH yelled at her too.. "don't hit that little baby in the cart"... and everyone turned and looked at her..

The only other time I have ever been out is when cricut carts were for sale on a Thursday night... Dh took me and grabbed some and then I was on the phone with Buffy in CT and we were comparing who had what and would grab what the other was looking for! LOL

talk about a crazy story. Just goes to say how many people only thing about them and forget about others around them.

Cartridges are not something I've ever been able to buy online for cheaper. They are probably only available in store and no way am I driving 4 hours to get to the closer US Michaels/Joanns in the hope to get some. Dh would really think that I've lost it :rotfl2:

have this visual....we are a bunch of vultures circling and waiting to pounce

T - nine minutes :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter