Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

I must say the stuff I get here is BETTER than any of the other swap boards...you gals are awesome! I cannot wait for the next one!

I loved all my stuff, and I have to agree with everyone else, this was the best swap I've ever been in! Peggy, thanks for the hint about sticking it in the freezer. I'll try that today, cause it was stuck on yesterday. Great job gals!

I got mine today.WOW . I am going to plan my photo taking around my stuff on this next trip.

still waiting... turning green with envy that everyone else has their stuff and mine isn't here. Maybe if I stand by the mailbox tomorrow the mail lady will be afraid to show up without it. :D

maggie

Wow, I got my package today! It was definately worth the wait, what a talented group of people! I am so glad I signed up for this, now I'm sure there will be many more to follow!
Franne

Thank You Thank You. I was so excited when I opened my mail box i barely made it into the house. I love every single item. This was my first swap and am so excited. (I have so much to learn) thank you everyone for all your hard work.

I'll be waiting by the mailbox, too, with Maggie and Em, today . . . and bouncing up and down in anticipation.

Mickeyluvr, don't worry about your piece, I got most of the plastic off and putting it in the freezer helped to get off the last bits, its a great piece!:D

Thanks for letting me know, Twigs! If I do something like that again, I'll know enough not to wrap it in plastic!

Peggy

nothing, nada, zip. Guess it's just as well that I don't have any disney pictures needing to be scrapped at the moment. :( maggie

:earsgirl: I received mine last Monday, but haven't had time to post yet...everything is just wonderful!!! I will really enjoy using all the things....what a talented group of people!!Thanks a bunch!

If it makes you feel any better, Maggie (and I know it doesn't), I didn't get anything today, either. Maybe tomorrow.:flower:

Pat

155 days and counting . . . again!

First let me apologize in advance to those of you have not recieved your package yet. Your packages are on the way, so please don't give up on me. I have been in bed sick for the last two days, so I didn't get the last checks cashed and packages mailed out until today. Marc even took the day off and helped me get myself together. The last ones went out this evening, so tommorrow or Monday everyone should have their packages. Once again I opolpgize, please forgive me.

Cyndi princess:

ah, the mail lady can relax as she brought my swap stuff today. :D Can't wait to use it! I'm thinking about using the awesome garden set for the pictures I have of my baby robins... course, I have to work tomorrow so it will have to wait. bummer. maggie

Got mine in the mail today, WOW!!! Everything is great, can't wait to use it!

I noticed that my minnie shaker had come apart though, I hope that everyone else's is okay or that you can at least salvage them. Sorry if any of yours came apart, it was my first attempt at a shaker!

Amy

Does anyone have any of the items posted anywhere? I wasn't a part of your group for this swap as I was too nervous to join in at the time. I just want to see the level I am now working towards, and what I can look forward to, for the AK swap. Thanks guys. It sounds like you all had a great time doing this swap.

Got mine in the mail today. Thank you everyone, can't wait to see what ever one does on the AK swap.

I'm glad everyones packages are arriving safe and sound. Happy scrappin ladies.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter