Magic Kingdoms No Tinkerbell?

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by 2togo, Mar 28, 2016.

1. 2togo

2togo Earning My Ears

i have been playing the new Disney app game Magic Kingdoms for over a week and am quite far along. However, I never received Tinkerbell. My son started playing his own game one day later and got Tinkerbell right on time. Does anyone have this problem? I have done all the requests and am close to defeating Pete. I am at Level 16, but no daily rewards and no Tinkerbell!

2. Mortlives

Mortlives DIS Veteran

Have you logged in every day? Around or after the same time as the original login? IIRC, that's how it works for the daily rewards. If you have, maybe contact tech support?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Jaminpower10

Jaminpower10 Earning My Ears

This happened to me as well.

5. emhaile42

emhaile42 Earning My Ears

I read somewhere else where people have been having the same issue and got in contact with customer support. Hopefully you'll get your Tink soon!

6. cruisingkat

cruisingkat DIS Veteran

I had Tinkerbell, upgraded her to level 3 and she disappeared.

7. Maineiak

Maineiak Mouseketeer

I emailed about it, got an email back and responded as requested, but haven't heard anything since.

8. Kista

Kista Earning My Ears

This may sound stupid, but sometimes Tink is hard to catch around the castle- have you found her yet?

9. cruisingkat

cruisingkat DIS Veteran

She wasn't on a quest - her picture didn't show up in the upper left corner as being free. I closed out the app and reopened it, and she finally showed up.

10. Maineiak

Maineiak Mouseketeer

I never replied to this thread (but I did in the other). Gameloft responded by unlocking Tinkerbell and awarding me some gems and magic for my trouble.

11. LuvToPlay!

LuvToPlay! Earning My Ears

You have to play the game a certain number of days in a row before she will be available.