Magic Made @ Jambo House for Californian locals!!!

HoboDan2012

Just Your Ordinary Tiki-Guy!!
Good Evening All,

I do not post on here often, but I am looking to be more of a regular poster. Here is a story about how magic was made for my girlfriend and I.

We both live in Southern California, and were on our 3rd WDW/Orlando trip for 2018 Dec. 6th-11th. 4 nights spent @ Cypress Pointe near Vineland Blvd, 1 night @ Jambo House Animal Kingdom Lodge. Around 11:30am, we tried checking into AKL. While walking to the front desk, we were instantly greeted by Mark from Indiana. He imediately busted out his laptop and talked with us about how he loves Disneyland and visits every 2-3 months. At about the 10 min mark, I was starting to think something was wrong with our 1 night reservation. He then said that our room was not ready (we were prepared for that, but not for what he was about to say), but that he upgraded us to a Savannah View on the 4th floor, with Club access... WHAT?!?! He then walked us up to the Concierge level on the 6th floor overlooking the lobby. It was amazing, we did not want to leave our resort!! Once the room was ready around 1:30pm, it was located in the Zebra trail on the 4th floor. AKL has easily jumped to my 2nd favorite resort (Poly is #1). We even got extended a 1pm check-out (after asking) and did our own "bar crawl" starting at Sanaa and then the 3 bars at Jambo House. We cannot wait til we return!! Mark is an amazing Cast Member!!

Good Evening All,

I do not post on here often, but I am looking to be more of a regular poster. Here is a story about how magic was made for my girlfriend and I.

We both live in Southern California, and were on our 3rd WDW/Orlando trip for 2018 Dec. 6th-11th. 4 nights spent @ Cypress Pointe near Vineland Blvd, 1 night @ Jambo House Animal Kingdom Lodge. Around 11:30am, we tried checking into AKL. While walking to the front desk, we were instantly greeted by Mark from Indiana. He imediately busted out his laptop and talked with us about how he loves Disneyland and visits every 2-3 months. At about the 10 min mark, I was starting to think something was wrong with our 1 night reservation. He then said that our room was not ready (we were prepared for that, but not for what he was about to say), but that he upgraded us to a Savannah View on the 4th floor, with Club access... WHAT?!?! He then walked us up to the Concierge level on the 6th floor overlooking the lobby. It was amazing, we did not want to leave our resort!! Once the room was ready around 1:30pm, it was located in the Zebra trail on the 4th floor. AKL has easily jumped to my 2nd favorite resort (Poly is #1). We even got extended a 1pm check-out (after asking) and did our own "bar crawl" starting at Sanaa and then the 3 bars at Jambo House. We cannot wait til we return!! Mark is an amazing Cast Member!!

Congrats on the upgrade! Poly is our favorite resort as well, but we also love AKL. We haven't tried CL there yet, but it's definitely on our list to try. Glad you had a great time :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter