Do you have any way that I could attach a word document so the format is already set for people to print out? I have looked throughout the site and haven't found any place that indicates this?

Thanks,
Davef

Hmmm, I'll have to ask the mods. I created two pdfs for Halloween but had to create my own thread in order to make them available to everyone. Those can be found here: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/mnsshp-2017-strategy-in-the-making.3604086/"]MNSSHP 2017 - Strategy in the making.[/URL]

If you go to the first page of this thread you'll see I added your post under ***NEW***, I'm sure people know how to cut & paste and print from word, but I will ask the mods.

Do you have any way that I could attach a word document so the format is already set for people to print out? I have looked throughout the site and haven't found any place that indicates this?

Thanks,
Davef

Dave I tried to include you into a conversation with @hiroMYhero but was unable to add you most likely due to you being new but here is the converstaion I started:

Hi Buddy,

A fellow DISer did an amazing job creating a list of Magic Shots, he would like to make it into a pdf and have it posted on my thread, how would he go about this? Here's what he currently has:
[URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/page-12#post-58919413"]Post # 235[/URL] Also note I did add his post to the Main page of my thread which can been seen here: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/"]Magic Shots Post #1[/URL]

And my question of concern to you Dave, is this something you plan on maintaining?

Thanks!
Thia

Dave I tried to include you into a conversation with @hiroMYhero but was unable to add you most likely due to you being new but here is the converstaion I started:

Hi Buddy,

A fellow DISer did an amazing job creating a list of Magic Shots, he would like to make it into a pdf and have it posted on my thread, how would he go about this? Here's what he currently has:
Post # 235 Also note I did add his post to the Main page of my thread which can been seen here: Magic Shots Post #1

And my question of concern to you Dave, is this something you plan on maintaining?

Thanks!
Thia
I’m checking on this with @GADisneyDad14 and perhaps @Robo may know if a pdf is possible.

@FoxC63 thank you for the link, and for your work. I will be using your thread for research purposes before my own Disney World trip this summer :)

Hi Buddy,

Post # 235 Also note I did add his post to the Main page of my thread which can been seen here: Magic Shots Post #1

Thanks!
Thia

Thia,
I get so excited when we head to Disney and spend hours, upon hours gathering information. However, we only get there about every two years and I really don't "do Disney" in between trips. Therefore, the answer to your question would be that I would not be a good person for maintaining the Magic Shots. I really was just trying to give back in a small way to all those, including yourself, who have made planning so much easier. I certainly hope you understand.

Thanks again,
Dave Crissman

To attach a Word document you would have to put it in a public folder in a place like Dropbox and then include a link to it

Thank you. However, I have no idea how to do this. I did a bit of reading on Dropbox and I don't care to outlay $8.25/month for this service. I was looking for a free option that others could benefit from.

Dave Crissman

Thank you. However, I have no idea how to do this. I did a bit of reading on Dropbox and I don't care to outlay $8.25/month for this service. I was looking for a free option that others could benefit from.

Dave Crissman
Hi Dave, @GADisneyDad14 has suggested you can upload it as an Image file (thumbnail view), and posters can open and print. You are then able to delete and upload a new file whenever you’ve updated your listing.

Dave Crissman

Hi Dave, @GADisneyDad14 has suggested you can upload it as an Image file (thumbnail view), and posters can open and print. You are then able to delete and upload a new file whenever you’ve updated your listing.

Didn't read up enough to see exactly what y'all are trying to do, but here are a couple of example posts where I do this:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-“emm”-thread-–-mk-fantasyland-early-morning-magic-faqs-see-post-2-for-latest-dates.3651152/#post-58529655

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-disney-after-hours-dah-thread.3634161/

I make my content an image file so I can then upload it.

Thia,
I get so excited when we head to Disney and spend hours, upon hours gathering information. However, we only get there about every two years and I really don't "do Disney" in between trips. Therefore, the answer to your question would be that I would not be a good person for maintaining the Magic Shots. I really was just trying to give back in a small way to all those, including yourself, who have made planning so much easier. I certainly hope you understand.

Thanks again,
Dave Crissman

Dave, you helped a great many by creating this list period that's why I included it on the Main page. Thanks again for your help, hard work and support! YOU ROCK!!! :thumbsup2

Dave, you helped a great many by creating this list period that's why I included it on the Main page. Thanks again for your help, hard work and support! YOU ROCK!!! :thumbsup2
I'm a little late to this party, but if you are still looking for a way to make this happen, I could provide an alternative to Drop Box. If you would like to send me the file, I have a website that I could upload it to, and then provide you with the URL so you can create the link.

UPDATE:

Disney Photopass has added new Magic Shots and retired one!

Magic Kingdom
upload_2018-3-29_20-12-17.png

*Hei Hei Magic Shot - NEW
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers when stationed in Adventureland.

Hollywood Studios
upload_2018-3-29_20-15-36.png

Stormtroopers Magic Shot - Retired

upload_2018-3-29_20-27-27.png

*Fantasmic Dragon Magic Shot - NEW
Available from Disney PhotoPass photographers when stationed in the Fantasmic Amphitheater.

Animal Kingdom
upload_2018-3-29_20-41-48.png

*Hei Hei Magic Shot - NEW
Available from any Disney PhotoPass photographer when stationed at Rafiki's Planet Watch

*NOTE: Please note that some locations may only be staffed intermittently by PhotoPass photographers. Be sure to ask a photographer for these Magic Shot!

ALL parks have been updated to reflect these changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!