pixiedust: Photo Freebie - Amazon

Amazon Photos is currently offering a Free Custom Metal Tabletop Gift to new Amazon Photos members who are also participating Prime Members. If you meet these requirements, hurry and get your offer at Amazon Photos today!

• Offer Expiration: December 31, 2019
  • What you’ll get: A free metal tabletop 4×4 print
  • Who is eligible: New Amazon Photos customers that are qualifying Prime members
  • Where it’s available: Amazon Photos
  • How to get it: Click the link below and place an applicable 4×4 Custom Metal Tabletop order through the Amazon Photos app at the time of redemption.
LINK

Keep scrolling down, there's also this promotion via the same link above.
Get $15 Amazon Credit w/ Amazon Photos Backup – YMMV

Last edited:

pixiedust: Photo (almost) Freebie

11 Free Shutterfly Photo Cards AND Free Shipping w/ $1 Purchase

Through November 28th only, head on over to Shutterfly where they are offering 10 FREE 5×7 Photo Cards when you use promo code JCS8TC at checkout – this offer includes Personalized Photo Christmas Cards!

Hip2Save Link

UPDATE - The Walls at WDW
View attachment 450542

The World of Disney store in Disney Springs has a "Light Up Castle Background" that I've not seen posted before. EDIT: I had to remove the link, it was just too embarrassing to post! Sorry all!

If you have this photo or video please feel free to post!
Fyi this is not at world of Disney, this is in Disney style on the west side of Disney springs

I am going to be attending Disney Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom in May, this might be too early to ask but I was wondering what the best photo opportunities would be during that time? Besides photos in front of the Castle. With smaller crowd sizes during this morning event I figured it might be a good time to take a photo or two in Fantasyland if there are any good opportunities.

Fyi this is not at world of Disney, this is in Disney style on the west side of Disney springs

Oooh, Thanks you so much! I got the info from a video, originally I posted the link but she was too much and I felt compelled to remove it. Posts have been updated! :hug:

I am going to be attending Disney Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom in May, this might be too early to ask but I was wondering what the best photo opportunities would be during that time? Besides photos in front of the Castle. With smaller crowd sizes during this morning event I figured it might be a good time to take a photo or two in Fantasyland if there are any good opportunities.

Yep, too early to know for sure abut Magic Shots and I'm not too sure if Sir Mickey's is even open but: The Walls of WDW Post is something to think about too. In the interim I'll look into General Photo Opps and post any I find. Be sure to click the "Watch" button found on the Main page upper right hand to be notified. :thumbsup2

pixiedust: Photo Freebie!

Tis the season! Check out this link for a variety of deeply discounted Canvas prints, free photos and more. Hip2Save Link

Snapfish: 10 Free Photo 4×6 Prints (Including Free Shipping) When You Use Promo Code NOELFREE - DoC Link

pixiedust: Photo Freebie!

Walgreens: Free 8″x10″ Print With Promo Code FREE810

Through December 7th, hop on over to Walgreens.com where you can score a FREE 8×10 Photo Print when you use promo code FREE810 at checkout – valid online only!

Thanks Hip2Save :thumbsup2

pixiedust: Photo Freebie

Through December 11th, head on over to Walgreens where they are offering TWO Free 5×7 Photo Prints when you use promo code FREETWO at checkout!

Even sweeter, be sure to select free in-store pickup at your local Walgreens to avoid shipping costs. Plus, most stores will have your prints ready in less than 2 hours. Awesome!

Hip2Save Link

NEWS - EPCOT Festival of the Arts 2020 Post

I'm not seeing new photos for Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2020
but I did read this:
"Peter Pan Storybook installation by the United Kingdom pavilion where Disney Guests can either flap their Mermaid fins in Mermaid Lagoon or channel their inner pirate at Skull Rock."
Can't wait to see what these will look like!

I've added a few links including a thread started by @rteetz . If you have any questions about the festival this would be your main source.

NEWS - EPCOT Festival of the Arts 2020 Post

View attachment 458166

I'm not seeing new photos for Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2020
but I did read this:
"Peter Pan Storybook installation by the United Kingdom pavilion where Disney Guests can either flap their Mermaid fins in Mermaid Lagoon or channel their inner pirate at Skull Rock."
Can't wait to see what these will look like!

I've added a few links including a thread started by @rteetz . If you have any questions about the festival this would be your main source.
Here’s a pic from last year!
87718BEB-BCE8-4312-BBA2-02261A3ABBF5.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts