I just love seeing all the options! Weve done several but missed out on some. The floating lanterns near rapunsel I missed but couldnt find the photographer. Going in 14 days and so excited!

I have been meaning to get the photo near the Tangled Restroom area ever since they first introduced it . . . . it still hasn't happened lol. I think the problem is that by the time it is dark, I am never in that area of the park.

OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THE NEW TINK AND GLASS SLIPPER SHOTS!

LOVE the mickey fireworks castle shot!!

You beat me to it!
Nighttime Magic Shots Announced for Disney PhotoPass 15th Anniversary

The following nighttime Magic Shots will be available after dark from February 1 – April 19, 2020.

Beginning Valentine’s Day (it’s February 14 for those of you caught unprepared), a photographer near Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom Park will offer a prop featuring Cinderella’s glass slipper after the sun goes down. This prop combined with the stunning backdrop of Cinderella Castle – all expertly captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers – is the perfect opportunity for you to capture a unique keepsake.

Also available Tinker Bell lantern in the UK pavilion at Epcot.

Interesting they don't mention Facebook

"We’re hard at work creating more ways you can celebrate the anniversary with us this year, so stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog and Disney PhotoPass Instagram page to see what special photo ops will be available during your next visit."

I don't have an Instagram account.

pixiedust: Photo Freebie - Sorry for the delay offer ends tonight!

Through February 4th, Walgreens is offering a Free 8×10 Photo Print when you use promo code FREEBIE8X10 at checkout. Even better, you can choose free in-store pickup and avoid shipping costs!

Thanks Hip2Save :thumbsup2

pixiedust: Photo Freebie

Walgreens Photo: 11"x14" Custom Photo Poster $1.99
Regularly $10.99 - $9 w/ code 11X14POSTER = $1.99.
Choose in-store pickup (stores w/ "same day" pickup, not ship to store).
Expiration Unknown.

New ‘Capture Your Moment’ Experience from Disney Photo Pass Service Launches at Magic Kingdom

Starting today, you can call 407-939-7758 to book a Capture Your Moment session. Capture Your Moment photo sessions are available starting February 10, 2020. A limited number of same-day reservations may be available starting February 10, but you must call 407-939-7758 to inquire.

The cost of each ‘Capture Your Moment’ session is $50. If you’re looking for more time in front of the camera, you can book two back-to-back sessions for $100 allowing you to spend up to 40 minutes with your photographer capturing photos. During the 40 minutes, you’ll have the option to visit at least two photo locations.

Prints and digital downloads are not included with the price of a Capture Your Moment session. However, those with a Disney PhotoPass entitlement like Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day, as well as qualifying Annual Passholders with a Disney PhotoPass download benefit, can download the photos captured during Capture Your Moment from their Disney accounts at no extra cost.

If you’ve come to Magic Kingdom Park to celebrate, let Disney PhotoPass Service capture your special moment so you can cherish it for a lifetime!

I wonder how early in the AM you can book these. I'd hate to pay and have a bunch of strangers in my photos and at all angles :scared:

Who are these people?
View attachment 471294

View attachment 471295

Is it just me?

Yeah I agree, that sucks.... I called last week to book a session for a pregnancy reveal for March 7th. They only operate during park hours and the opening time (I wanted) was already booked. The earliest I could was 10:45am.

Interesting they don't mention Facebook

"We’re hard at work creating more ways you can celebrate the anniversary with us this year, so stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog and Disney PhotoPass Instagram page to see what special photo ops will be available during your next visit."

I don't have an Instagram account.
I have one but I never understand what you do with it! Getting excited about all these new magic shots!!

You beat me to it!
Nighttime Magic Shots Announced for Disney PhotoPass 15th Anniversary

The following nighttime Magic Shots will be available after dark from February 1 – April 19, 2020.
View attachment 470002

View attachment 470003

Beginning Valentine’s Day (it’s February 14 for those of you caught unprepared), a photographer near Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom Park will offer a prop featuring Cinderella’s glass slipper after the sun goes down. This prop combined with the stunning backdrop of Cinderella Castle – all expertly captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers – is the perfect opportunity for you to capture a unique keepsake.
View attachment 470004

Also available Tinker Bell lantern in the UK pavilion at Epcot.
View attachment 470005

Too bad these won't continue throughout the year. We don't go till after Thanksgiving. Guess I will need to check back then and see what is currently available a that time.

Free Photos & Make your Own Magic Shots

If you’re computer savvy and/or have the software “Photoshop” you have the ability to size, crop, add images (overlay) and add several photos onto a larger paper size. This advantage is great when print specials come out offering a promotion for a free 8x10 or 11x14. In Photoshop you can add two 4x6 photos in the space of an 8x10. Now you’re getting 2 free photos. This idea works in multiple ways. If you enjoy scrapbooking try adding one 4x6 and three 4x3.5 in that 8x10 space. This gives 4 photos you can place into the various layouts of your page design. Photoshop Elements allows you to add images creating one of a kind, magic shots saving you time at the parks and money. To learn more, here is a step by step video: LINK

Photo taken on my Samsung

Added to: Post #1 Main Page Directory

Walgreens Photo has Wood Panel Prints on sale at prices listed below when you apply 75% off coupon code 75OFFWOOD in cart. Select free store pickup where available.
  • 8"x10" $10
  • 5"x7" $6.25
  • Expires 2/18/20
If you've never purchased the wood or canvas from Walgreens, here's a 2017 review for both. Link

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts