Magical Beginnings ?

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Does anyone know if magical beginnings is still in effect and what the latest fiqures are?

thanks

David:D

I don't know for sure, but I think the last time I saw a thread about this on the US DVC board it said that BCV Magical Beginnings was only now available IF you had already registered an interest / started the ball rolling with your guide (before the 'official' cut-off date for the offer).

However, I think MB may still be available for HH and VB, but I've heard amounts varying between $5, $10 and even $15 per point!

I guess the best way to get an accurate answer would be to speak with your guide :)

Okay, ignore the previous reply! ;)

I've just read something over on the US DVC board which suggests that MB is still available for BCV at $5 per point, and that HH and VB have it at $10 per point.

Sorry if I misled you :o

We are buying at Vero Beach...got a $15 per point magical beginning offer making our points cost $65.

Karen

Happy Happy Happy -Just paid ours off last month & got confirmation thru post !
With the MB programme we lost our first lot of points & as a reward we received the MB discount -[we didn't have enough to go straight back again anyway !]-but we just waited for our first 11 month window & never looked back !
Our most memorable vacation to date was a Disney Wonder 4 day cruise with a stay @ BW Villas aswell, so just plan ahead & save the points.

Going back in 4 weeks -can't wait-staying @ OKW & VB & WL

Happy Happy Happy

Kev:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter