Magical Dining Month: August 24th through September 30th

Used this as an opportunity to try STK last year, and wasn't impressed with the food or the atmosphere. Going to try Il Mulino this year since it gets such rave reviews here on the boards.

We take advantage of this every year (we're locals) and try a few different places. I'm excited to try Wine Bar George this year, and we might try Paddlefish.

If you dine off property at all, there are some amazing options!

We are going to be at Morimoto's next week, can we use TiW with this?

Not for the Magical Menu. If you order off the regular menu TiW may apply.

Used this as an opportunity to try STK last year, and wasn't impressed with the food or the atmosphere. Going to try Il Mulino this year since it gets such rave reviews here on the boards.
We did Il Mulino last year and it was fantastic. We’re doing STK and Morimoto next week. I’m a little worried about STK now, lol!

We did Il Mulino last year and it was fantastic. We’re doing STK and Morimoto next week. I’m a little worried about STK now, lol!
I didn’t make it to Il Mulino during my first trip this month. Maybe in a couple weeks! I will be curious to hear your feedback on STK.

We went to STK last year during magical dining month and had a fabulous meal. We split 1 3 course meal and added a side and salad. Everything was wonderful, the food, service and atmosphere. It is tragically hip there and we felt completely out of place but in a good way; like we were at a super cool party and everyone was happy we were there. Anyway our experience was great, hope for the same for you.

Last edited:
We went to STK last year during magical dining month and had a fabulous meal. We split 1 3 course meal and added a side and salad. Everything was wonderful, the food, service and atmosphere. It is tragically hip there and we felt completely out of place but in a good way; like we were at a super cool party and everyone was happy we were there. Anyway our experience was great, hope for the same for you.
Thanks for sharing that! I hadn’t considered splitting the meal - that’s a good idea. It’s funny you said it was “tragically hip”, as The Tragically Hip is my hubby’s favorite band!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter