Magical Express confusion: party of three and only one using magical express, need help

Bete

DIS Veteran
I'm the coordinator of the trip and the Disney resort package is under my name. I want the yellow luggage tags and whatever else that pertains to magical express to go to my sister direct; since, she's the only one using the shuttle. She lives in a different state from me.

I do not want anything else to go to her like magic bands and so forth from the vacation package.

Is it possible to separate the magical express part from the rest of the Disney package? Or does it have to be sent all to one address?

I'm the coordinator of the trip and the Disney resort package is under my name. I want the yellow luggage tags and whatever else that pertains to magical express to go to my sister direct; since, she's the only one using the shuttle. She lives in a different state from me.

I do not want anything else to go to her like magic bands and so forth from the vacation package.

Is it possible to separate the magical express part from the rest of the Disney package? Or does it have to be sent all to one address?

Yes you can handle the magical express part separate from the rest of the package and don't need to do it at time of booking. Fill out this form https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/ or call (407) 939-1936. This will not change where anything else goes and if your sister will not have her magicband she'll need to keep the print out the mail her with her to check in (or have the reservation number for hotel handy).

Just fyi I have done this and the DME info still came to my address as the lead guest! It was just the luggage tags and voucher though so I just put it in a traditional envelope and mailed it to my sister.

xx fingers it works for you just giving you a heads up :)

if the luggage tags get delivered to you your sister can give ME the airline luggage tags and they can retrieve the luggage and forward them to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!